SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

Spotted Damo just then along Grand Junction Rd near Foodland.

Just spotted 120+ dudes on trail bikes cruise past in balgowan... made me weekend..

hopped in the gtr and chased em down, spoke to the bloke who was closing the gate to an offroad pass - they were from port pirie MC club, doing their annual run.... were u there ruby? was great standing out the front and sipping my drank watching them all cruise pass... most were covered in dirt so u know that they were riding hard along the beaches...

also saw a very nice black R33 in ardrossan, a 2 door coupe, not sure what model... howdy if you're reading!

using nextG inet via my phone ; its not bad but not awesome. 50k a sec xfer but sadly loads of disconnections, and thats with a 4/5 bars from NextG base station....

still i aint complaining, im loving the connectivity...

D

Spotted Damo just then along Grand Junction Rd near Foodland.

Spotted :(

Also spotted Danai in stealth mode in the VT commodore on Port Rd

Spotted a chick in a silver 4 door 34 with bodykit while i was out washing the 34 on the front lawn. I used buckets, i swear :laugh:

Spotted :P

Also spotted Danai in stealth mode in the VT commodore on Port Rd

Spotted a chick in a silver 4 door 34 with bodykit while i was out washing the 34 on the front lawn. I used buckets, i swear :thumbsup:

it was actually a vx Damo...

your car looks TOUGH up close mate

some wanker last night (fri/sat) about 2am in a little hatch back came off McIntyre road on the golden way flat out, didnt look, and nearly took out a grey 33. luckly the driver of the 33 saw it coming and swerved, if your on here mate, i take me hat off to you for you quick reactions.

a dark (forgot exact colour) 33 parked at BP Golden Grove with a skylinesaustralia.com sticker on the front windscreen on sat about midday.

another dark 33 at the shell station GG with a female driver about 11.30pm

Spotted black 32 ... plates CBFED2 pulled over my the cops in the city last night. Waiting at lights ... cops pull up behind him 30 secs later ... sees the Skyline badge and lights him up.

Hope he got off okay. I was at a buck's night, so didn't wander down.

spotted a certain silver autech rs260 last night :geek: was in mates white s14 that followed you for a bit coz he wanted the check it out... he didnt know about the rs260 till last night.

looks crazy clean!! awesome buy there.

Spotted a tough as 34GTR in Bayside Blue this arvo coming down Golden Grove Rd. Also BILYBOB on Ladywood Rd

This may have been a mate of mine that lives close by, he has not long had it. Will tell him to get his butt on her and post up lol