SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

Didn't see ya sorry ... plus I'm usually in my own little world going to work.

Paint job is coming, but I need to fix/replace my turbo first now :thumbsup:

I was sitting on Unley Rd about to cross onto Pultney St, a few cars back from the front so you wouldn't have been able to see my car :)

(besides i was in the SP23)

Dunno. :thumbsup: But I did get it second hand despite having it checked out by a local shop. Stag gets oil change every 5,000kms. I baby it around all the time, just cruising. Running under 10psi boost. Garrett core and all, never suffered any abuse. Developing a slight rattle/dry noise. No oil leak or smoke. Just slightly noisy at the moment. I'll know more after I've seen ATS ... but at this stage they might be rebuilding it for me. :)

hmmm i got a turbo here thats got problems too. seems all good and no smoke either till you get the boost up. think its bearings are shot as it makes a noise under boost and looses boost under top end revs. lucky i had another layin around i slapped on

not good and not happy.

spotted a grey 4 door 34 low n with p plates doing about 80 up brighton road at about 6 PM

SLOW DOWN W4NKER

Spot on Benzender I to have a R34 silver in colour and low , but that was not me you've seen but ive seen the the same car in the mornings speeding down brighton rd. wish the person doing it would stop it gives us all bad reputation and makes people think its me because we have the same car.

Finally spotted you nightcrawler.

going through a round about. heading into northgate. around 7pm. I was heading nth east straight through to Oakden.

Was right next to you. not sure if u saw me tho.

Finally spotted you nightcrawler.

going through a round about. heading into northgate. around 7pm. I was heading nth east straight through to Oakden.

Was right next to you. not sure if u saw me tho.

damn didn't see you mate ... I was bolting home and running late for dinner ;)

Parked at Subway on Main North rd next to a silver R33 with what looked like a very dirty hello-kitty hanging from the rear tow-hook .. car looked nice and clean though ;)

Whats happened to your turbz roo?

Today driving up the freeway to Mt Barker to work. Red VS Commie pulled up along side me sporting a SAU sticker on rear right window got a wave as he undertook me. I drive rather casually up to work in the morning if your wondering why i wasnt sitting on the speed limit lol. Who was it?

was it a ute with average paint and gay kit? sounds like my old ute

picture of it in its better days

CameraDownload609.jpg

spotted a silver r33 gtr on salisbury highway this morning

and a white stag somewhere cant remeber

and vange on prospect rd going home

i'll just claim that one ey ... i haven't been spotted in a while

Spotted a Deep Purple Legnum parked in front of my house last night with a Iron Chef Imports sticker on the back.

That's the 3rd car in my street with a ICI sticker on it! Kristian's consuming the street.

Also spotted a R33 GTR, Midnight Purple going down South road yesterday arvo.

Spotted to ugliest R32 at Westlakes today!

Silver, big chromies, some gay wing, black bonnet, chopped up front bar with massive front mount hanging out and a GTR badge on the front. f**k is was the gayest thing I've seen

i'll just claim that one ey ... i haven't been spotted in a while

lol yea ok i dont think anyone will know !!

you had a FAGadore ute matty??? ;)

you are now DISOWNED

+ 1

:P

also spotted my car at Claudes Trim Shop getting the boot finally finished..........wooT!!!!!!!!! :huh:

Spotted today on way home from work, an r33 orange with black roof and bonnet with a white r33 behind it waiting to turn right from waterloo corner road onto port wakefield road!