SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

Every morning between 7:45 and 8:00am I spot a lovely white R33 driving North up Salisbury Highway. Any takers?

If you don't spot me back I'm not surprised as I am usually in the daily - a green AU Falcon.

Saw a silver R33 with hazard lights on and bonnet up on Main North Rd near Radio Rentals this afternoon - but oddly, couldn't see a driver or anyone in sight around the car ..

spotted dave, and vu.......that all i recognised at the car wash

on my there saw a silver r33 aswell (on lower nth east rd)

also spotted: cops, cops, cops, cops like everywhere! the ones i seen mainly had pulled over rusting old bucket cars and commonwhores.

spotted dave, and vu.......that all i recognised at the car wash

on my there saw a silver r33 aswell (on lower nth east rd)

also spotted: cops, cops, cops, cops like everywhere! the ones i seen mainly had pulled over rusting old bucket cars and commonwhores.

Aww

I'm not recognisable :)

well I haven't officially met you so I suppose that's fair.

spotted Dave, Cara, Andrew and Dale tonight... and aswell as that chick that scraped the concrete wall right infront of everyone lol while trying to park next to my car... which soon after I removed my car from that position and away from her... and as soon as she reversed out she almost swiped the wall again! :)

spotted Dave, Cara, Andrew and Dale tonight... and aswell as that chick that scraped the concrete wall right infront of everyone lol while trying to park next to my car... which soon after I removed my car from that position and away from her... and as soon as she reversed out she always swiped the wall again! :)

+1 for the asian drivers

-1 for the women drivers

-D

seen niskid by turbo tune. or at leat i think it was. no wonder that thing gets defected. it looks like a track pig bro. clean it up and knock out the dents.

er... it is a track pig lol. dents were made on defect, the car was defected without any dents or anything, but if ur willing to panel beat and respray then be my guest :)

Yeah, I spotted cops, cops, cops everywhere up NE Rd and down Grand Junction Rd. Some gave my Stag a long look but left me alone. :)

Spotted my mum getting pulled over by 2 young cops last night after I leant over at the lights and smiled at them...

Unbelievable.

I was in the passenger seat and thought I'd smile at them! I don't see any harm in smiling at a policeman? Clearly these 2 youngin's did...

They did a license/rego/bretho on her and everything. It's the first time she's been pulled over in yeeeeears.

Never again will I smile at a cop! Lol.

Spotted my mum getting pulled over by 2 young cops last night after I leant over at the lights and smiled at them...

Unbelievable.

I was in the passenger seat and thought I'd smile at them! I don't see any harm in smiling at a policeman? Clearly these 2 youngin's did...

They did a license/rego/bretho on her and everything. It's the first time she's been pulled over in yeeeeears.

Cops were probably suspicious: you in the car with mum driving and you were smiling about it!?! ... something is indeed wrong with that picture :)

Unbelievable.

Never smile at a crocodile

No, you can't get friendly with a crocodile

Don't be taken in by his welcome grin

He's imagining how well you'd fit within his skin

Never smile at a crocodile

Never dip your hat and stop to talk awhile

Never run, walk away, say good-night, not good-day

Clear the aisle but never smile at Mister Crocodile

You may very well be well bred

Lots ot etiquette in your head

But there's always some special case, time or place