SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

Haven't spotted Carl for a while, even though he lives around the corner from me :D

But I did spot a leak in my manifold to turbo gasket, thus solving the ongoing mystery of my once thought to be fckd turbo.

Things to do:

1. Call Boostworx

2. Work, work, work.

Oh and also the usual commo hoons doing burnouts everywhere :devil:

not hard to not spot me

my car lives in the shed :D

prolly get about an hour behind the wheel a week if im lucky atm.

gotta get the rolla happy... will see that everywhere once it is :devil:

.:EDIT:.

the spot that u took those pics looks familiar tom

Spotted...

silver R33 GTST S2 on Brighton Rd going south at 04:50 sunday

blue R34 (think GTR) at Mobil service station just west of airport (opposite Harbour Town) saturday early evening

a few R32's and R33's earlier in the week but can't remember locations?

Saw the cleanest 32 GTR today in town, silver with BBS wheels running semi slicks. This guy even had sheets over his passenger and rear seat keeping the sun off them!

Saw a white 4dr R31 on Magill road about midday with body kit, exhaust, wheels (with large amounts of front wheel camber), it was nice and clean.

Also spotted some students; one with a nice Evo 9 and a friend? who has a grey 34 GT-T with black wheels with dish.

Saw the cleanest 32 GTR today in town, silver with BBS wheels running semi slicks. This guy even had sheets over his passenger and rear seat keeping the sun off them!

Yeah I've seen that going through town before...

Looks the goods!

Yesterday i spotted that guy that used to work at autobahn both at colonnades and on south road later in the afternoon. Also spotted a nice looking midnight purple 33 gtr in the car park at kfc at christies. Spotted a few others down south but can't remember them.

Yesterday i spotted that guy that used to work at autobahn both at colonnades and on south road later in the afternoon. Also spotted a nice looking midnight purple 33 gtr in the car park at kfc at christies. Spotted a few others down south but can't remember them.

Jack! (jack88)

spotted (well heard) chad's shout out on fresh before LOL

lol, I was board sitting in mega traffic.

Spotted Tangles driving around Lonsdale today, and a silver 34 4 door with P plate driving south on Brighton rd about 1 ish. I was in the work truck.

spotted Benny Boy (Grim) doing the Hindley thing just after 8am today in his Stag :wave: .......tooted but you were too busy picking your nose, lol :O

I won't mention what you did with the bat you pulled out of the cave but suffice to say, me thinks you increased your protein intake today! :sick:;):rofl:

EDIT: Me havem video evidence :)

..Just kidding about the protein shake :P but the truth never sells papers

EDIT: Me havem video evidence :)

Spock : Capn Kirk. We have snotlings off the port bow

Kirk : scoop em up and stick them in my mouth so i can do a flavour analysis mister spoke

Spok : aye captain

-D

Spotted what I thought was my car today...

I was in the passenger seat going down King William st, and looked behind and saw a White 32 GTR, original cooler, no N1 vents, etc... and no front number plate. Had a chick driving.

Thought it was the missus taking out my GTR for a spin :) but it only had 32 GTR rims on it. Looked awesome, though!! Never spotted another white 32 GTR on the streets before (not even you, Dohmar).

......tooted but you were too busy picking your nose, lol :O

I won't mention what you did with the bat you pulled out of the cave but suffice to say, me thinks you increased your protein intake today! :D:P:rofl:

Spotted me laughing so hard at that :D

Saw a dark green Cef coming into Nairne as I was heading out towards Littlehampton yestdy, looked tough as.

Spotted white Stagea with "Animal" sticker on back window, at McDs on Torrens Road at lunchtime today.

:P from a fellow Stag owner.