SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

Regularly spotting Matty T's truck in the ETSA Depot lately ;) Looks nice and clean matty

Also spotted Arj Barker in NAB branch today getting a replacement card for his bank account :rofl:

Also got his mobile number through sneaky means - prank calls anyone? :D

thats where im based at the moment lee, and trust me, dont look close up lol. had to park closer to the gate today cos the other section had an early start

occasionally see you too, mainly in the SP though

thats where im based at the moment lee, and trust me, dont look close up lol. had to park closer to the gate today cos the other section had an early start

occasionally see you too, mainly in the SP though

Yeah im in the SP23 most days as its cheap on fuel but still fun enough to drive

hmm spotted a white r34 with gold rims on salisbury hwy me thinks

also spotted me underneath my car trying to cable tie my cold air intake back on along with the stone gaurd that decided to come loose at the port adelaide super cheap auto store :P

After picking up my car again from EP in salisbury I spotted a white r33 with black bonnet on salisbury hwy, a blue r34 coming pretty fast off grand junction rd near arndale and a burgandy r32 at the car was on port rd had a car toys sticker on it.

also spotted me underneath my car trying to cable tie my cold air intake back on along with the stone gaurd that decided to come loose at the port adelaide super cheap auto store ;)

You go to Super Cheap? :P

Trying to better the Silvia :laugh:

spotted ruby in the black stag last nite at south/sir don lights. by the time i worked out it was you it was too late to wave, but i dont think ya saw me anyway

spotted ruby in the black stag last nite at south/sir don lights. by the time i worked out it was you it was too late to wave, but i dont think ya saw me anyway

Err, nope. I was on my way back from TAFE. Still tired from the roadtrip so I'm not paying attention much :D

But :banana: anyway!

Might be at the BP tonight with the biker lads. Shall I be seeing you there?

Edited by RubyRS4