SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

Kristian are you in japan or back in adelaide

Back home, and itching to take the N1 for a squirt lol

I would say that is my wifes car good spoting was it the same as the one in my profile?

Yeah although I can't remember if it had the sunroof or not. If it is indeed you, you came right past my front door on Saturday night around midnight, followed by two idiots on a minibike lol... Spotted again on Wednesday on Grenfell Road.

Spotted a pretty schmick looking Silver R32 GTR turning onto Kingfisher Drive at Hewett. Just before 6.30pm Tuesday.

I recon I have seen the same one on redbanks road a few times at the roundabout. Very schmick I agree.

Back home, and itching to take the N1 for a squirt lol

Yeah although I can't remember if it had the sunroof or not. If it is indeed you, you came right past my front door on Saturday night around midnight, followed by two idiots on a minibike lol... Spotted again on Wednesday on Grenfell Road.

yes that was me. i remember those idiots on the mini bikes just after i left my mates place.

Spotted SLY at about 2:30 going down McIntyre Rd. Was in my work ute but gave ya a thumbs up anyway. I think you saw me from the little squirt you gave it :D

Spotted Sky Sky going along King William St yesterday afternoon

If you're on here, I'd get that smoke fixed when you were idling. It was puffing out a bit of white/grey smoke.

thanx mate... but i just went outside and ran car for 5 mins and didnt see any smoke comming out of exhaust. i'll still take a better look at it later :)

btw, you mispelled my plates, but so do all the other people including old grannies calling up cops about "hoons" lol  :P

Edited by Rocky88

Spotted SLY at about 2:30 going down McIntyre Rd. Was in my work ute but gave ya a thumbs up anyway. I think you saw me from the little squirt you gave it :P

Spotted the same car about a minute ahead of you, on Golden Way lol. Nearly ran into the kerb perving on it!! Soooo sexy!

thanx mate... but i just went outside and ran car for 5 mins and didnt see any smoke comming out of exhaust. i'll still take a better look at it later :)

btw, you mispelled my plates, but so do all the other people including old grannies calling up cops about "hoons" lol :P

Oh lol sorry, it's sxy sky! I was half asleep when I wrote that.

Yeah, nice car, though! Yeah it was only a 10 second puff of smoke that came out... it wasn't billowing out lol so nothing to worry about I guess. It didn't happen when you took off, either.

spotted what I think was JACK 88 in seaford. on south rd, I was to busy cussing the trucks blocking up both lanes to wave..lol

spotted aberax R33 and his boss's stag, as well as a silver stag near maccas noarlunga.

a nice RX8 in bayside blue or similar aftermarket paint and bronze volks near the cop shop at christies beach, looked nice with colours like that..

and a undercover cop/detective wearing what looked like a bright red or hot pink flowered shirt and magnum PI sunnies..lol who needs cop logos when your shirt is that loud..lol

You go to Super Cheap? :)

Trying to better the Silvia :P

at least *I* shop at repco. :P

the super cheap and the repco are next to each other...

well the repco closed its doors at 5.30 for some reason...........dont understand y it was a thirsday night!!

and i only needed cable ties anyway...

spotted what I think was JACK 88 in seaford. on south rd, I was to busy cussing the trucks blocking up both lanes to wave..lol

spotted aberax R33 and his boss's stag, as well as a silver stag near maccas noarlunga.

a nice RX8 in bayside blue or similar aftermarket paint and bronze volks near the cop shop at christies beach, looked nice with colours like that..

and a undercover cop/detective wearing what looked like a bright red or hot pink flowered shirt and magnum PI sunnies..lol who needs cop logos when your shirt is that loud..lol

That other silver stag you saw is a friend of the boss. I think its a manual stag too.

spotted a comic thing today, a R31 Aussie, with cardboard headlights,, yes it had cardboard cutouts over the factory ones to make it look like the jap ones for R31's with projector beams.. it had some other interesting mods, but I was trying to find the camera before it took off..lol

defect on wheels