SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

saw a really nice black 34 GTR while waiting for Krishy at Enffue at Mawsons. And yes he filled it with E85. Think the plates were R34-GTR or something along those lines

spotted: ruby, matty, aberax, chad, vu, james, krishy, luke at the bp on west tce.....sorry if anyone else was there that i didnt see

then spotted mitch and tom and a couple others i didnt know at windy point

spotted: ruby, matty, aberax, chad, vu, james, krishy, luke at the bp on west tce.....sorry if anyone else was there that i didnt see

then spotted mitch and tom and a couple others i didnt know at windy point

were you the bunch of people in front of the bp shop entrance? hahaha i recognized lukes 34, came past to buy some drinks and drove of... should have said hi but wasn't sure :)

i was at hq uniball (was crap) and heading for a friends for more boozing down wst tce and seen ya's out the front. chads car stuck out a mile away.

i was in 1 of the 10,000 sic commos going past :)

Edited by Inline 6

Spotted a few on my way home before,

RBWARE at ministry of bass.

A white 32 gtst near the flagstaff hotel.

A yellow 34 on south road near the vic.

And a gunmetal 33 with cc plates on states road.

^^ I spotted you too

On my way to vilis i saw a White R32 (i think it was white) on south road at reynella at about 7:20, and on my way back i saw a White R33 also on south road just after boost works (i think).

haha

well i spotted nathan tonight in his 32 on port wakefield rd.........so i waved.........and waved again..........and again........and then i stuck my finger at him lol and still got the most confused and wtf look ever

yes nathan that was me in the golden roast van hahaha

Saw Crack-1 in Salibury today just near the BP around lunch time. Good to see another clean seriesII sedan out and about.

Edited by Jamesrb25

Spotted white with black bonnet r33 going past salsibury west FC, spotted white r32 with gray side skirts on tapleys hill rd about 11.30 tonight and then a white r33 s2 at villis at about 2am

spotted a silver r33 just go past my house...........suprised he normally has his 180 mate with him.........they generally are a bunch of tools sometimes too....doing burnouts at the end of the street :(