SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

also just spotted a Qantas A330 dumping fuel while circling the CBD....

sounds like the a330 had problems , or overweight to land, hmm have to look at jetspotters to see what it was.

the a330 is coming from singapore I think if I remember right???

that bayside blue stag is NICE if its the one Sinergy sold while I was there, looked like a 260 with body kit, and really nice paint work, colour in the sun is amazing cool.

spotted abe on his way to work

and a R33 in white with black rims, with blue stripe on them, nice car, spotted twice in seaford today, only waves :( came from the sea today, oh well.

loads of PO PO out today in dirty south, one was tailgating a poor 4x4 driver on south rd for at least 10k, the cop had a mo like this guy?????..lol....sorry he's almost life size.. hahaha

new-super-mario-bros-20050515005341289.jpg

sounds like the a330 had problems , or overweight to land, hmm have to look at jetspotters to see what it was.

that bayside blue stag is NICE if its the one Sinergy sold while I was there, looked like a 260 with body kit, and really nice paint work, colour in the sun is amazing cool.

and a R33 in white with black rims, with blue stripe on them, nice car, spotted twice in seaford today, only waves :( came from the sea today, oh well.

loads of PO PO out today in dirty south, one was tailgating a poor 4x4 driver on south rd for at least 10k, the cop had a mo like this guy?????..lol....sorry he's almost life size.. hahaha

Dude. Whoever you are. You just made my day. My chest now hurts form laughing so hard

I'm heading up to the Car wash at Golden Grove Village, if anyone's nearby and not doing anything :(

What time? I was going to go to the happy wash next to the tab NE Rd Modbury sometime soon

lol just got back, sorry. Spotted a white R33 GTS-t up there though.

yea that was me, didnt realise my car was white till i washed it :P

i thought it was your car, and only just read the post about you heading up there...

might i just add.... your car is just pure sex mate

yea that was me, didnt realise my car was white till i washed it :P

i thought it was your car, and only just read the post about you heading up there...

might i just add.... your car is just pure sex mate

spotted nice white 33 on north east road at hampstead

nodded at driver who gave me a wave

-D

and a R33 in white with black rims, with blue stripe on them, nice car, spotted twice in seaford today, only waves :P came from the sea today, oh well.

haha i was down south too today, spotted a white TRD caldina with white rims on the crnr or beach rd, and dyson.

also had a cop tailing me from the intersection of ocan blv and majors road, all the way to my mates shop on beach road in christies.. i was freaking out, think he saw my car blow a flame/massive carbon cloud.

the only reason i was freaking out was cos he was about 1/2 a carlength behind me thru the 80 and 100 zone..... talk about unsafe :|

just spotted a dark blue 32 4 door 8:45am on North East Road near TTP. slammed, fmic, work mesh wheels, dori pipes and a heavy clutch. Guy driving it had a yello repco jersey on.

that would be ben. he works at a repco nearby.

his car pretty much resembles mine before my paint change and rims :P

Spotted a yellow 32 with full fit and dark rims (TAKEN) at Turbo Tune, just up the road at Ultra Tune grey 32GTR (GODZLA) then not far from that a red 33 with CC plates parked on the footpath with for sale on it.

TAKEN is Bianca's shes going out with Mark from Turbo Tune, very nice car that one!

Also saw the 33 with for sale on it too today

spotted a r33 GTST and a r34....going the same direction towards city via main north road

the 33 looked very clean and the 34 had a wicked set of wheels on it

Spotted a Gunmetal Grey R32 heading out of seaford this arvo, would have been about 5:55. Which was soon followed by a Skyblue R32 on commercial road....then on south road soon after, as i was heading into aldinga, a Maroon R33 which was soon followed by a Manual White Stagea - I met the owner before...cant remember his name :blush:

or it could be some other girl in a grey 32 shaz :blush:

yes it quite possibly could be, but just figured in that location three times this morning so it could have been me smarty pants :)