SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

Spotted a Black series 1 R33 trying to drift out of Viva Garage... I was in the fully sick commy and i had to hit the brakes because he didnt see me!!!!!!!!!!!! Boys your lucky I saw you instead of having a commy in the side of your 33 :banana:

Edited by Lil Miss 32

Kahli. your friends with adam with the FC ? was out drinking with him last wkend.

everyone knows everyone in adelaide.

also spotted: Pink r34. black wheels. green tint on windows. large oil cooler hanging out. 6 mufflers.

yea that was me, didnt realise my car was white till i washed it :banana:

i thought it was your car, and only just read the post about you heading up there...

might i just add.... your car is just pure sex mate

Cheers bud.

Spotted tonight - silver R34 GT-t with rims heading up North East Road at around 9pm with the world's most attentive driver. He didn't notice both me and GT George in our GT-Rs parked just on the edge of the road lol

spotted many last night but most notable would have been the yellow Stagea on NE Rd Klemzig around 6pm driven by a female

Also an absolute hottie drivng a fiesta distracting me as she flicked her hair around with her hand every time I peeked in the rear view mirror....!

This morning on the way to work, spotted an S2 260RS on West Terrace. In no position in traffic to wave sorry!

Am I right to assume its Adam's new toy?

Also spotted some p-plate cockhead tailgating me in his mummy's (copper coloured) Magna, while I had the 10yo lad in the Stagea, up South Road at Regency last night. Tapped the brakes and he got abusive. Wasn't so f**king tough when I pulled up at the Days Road lights level with him. :D

Edited by RubyRS4

This morning on the way to work, spotted an S2 260RS on West Terrace. In no position in traffic to wave sorry!

Am I right to assume its Adam's new toy?

Also spotted some p-plate cockhead tailgating me in his mummy's (copper coloured) Magna, while I had the 10yo lad in the Stagea, up South Road at Regency last night. Tapped the brakes and he got abusive. Wasn't so f**king tough when I pulled up at the Days Road lights level with him. :mad:

s1 with s2 tail lights ;) yes yes that was me! i spotted 1 bright as xenon in my mirror n worked out it was the ruby-mobile :D

Spotted tonight - silver R34 GT-t with rims heading up North East Road at around 9pm with the world's most attentive driver. He didn't notice both me and GT George in our GT-Rs parked just on the edge of the road lol

Where abouts on North East Road? I must have just missed you, i hope it wasn't me, mind you my car is white.

Reckon i spotted nathan last night being a dickhead on his poor excuse for a ninja 80 in a 60 is not cool and getting a weave on is just plain asking for trouble

and to top it off if that wasn't bad enough shirt sleeve top and short is just plain stupid

Reckon i spotted nathan last night being a dickhead on his poor excuse for a ninja 80 in a 60 is not cool and getting a weave on is just plain asking for trouble

and to top it off if that wasn't bad enough shirt sleeve top and short is just plain stupid

Are you sure it was him?

Yeah pretty sure shit little kwaka ripped to fast through traffic to get a clear look so i am partly basing it on educated guess of bike L plates and prior knowlede of how he drives his car

Yeah pretty sure shit little kwaka ripped to fast through traffic to get a clear look so i am partly basing it on educated guess of bike L plates and prior knowlede of how he drives his car

Did you get a plate number?

There are tonnes of those green kwakas getting around with learners on them. I see 2-3 on a daily basis.

Far as I know, Nathan wears his gear. If he isn't then I'll slap him myself. :D

spotted a white r34 driving along sudholz rd, turned down my missus area but never noticed it before, musta been visiting.

i know it was a while ago now but spotted a kinda candy blue 34 inda city over the clipsal weekend, very nice car, funny thing is i haven't seen that car for a long time, was almost as if it was only in the city cos the clipsal was on.

also yesterday i saw a black 32 four door with a rather large bonnet scoop, don't think the paint on the car had any gloss or clear coat on it either.