SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

spotted a silver stag with a big cooler out front not far from marion friday about 430ish, got a thumbs up ? anyone here?

a few RB30 vl drivers flogging the esply last night, doing smoking circle work in beach car parks, massive fail

didnt see so much as I heard it , the weirdest thing , a few year old ford wagon,,, with a turbo diesel engine...WTF !!! sounded like a dump truck , thing had a massive truck tail pipe on it???? they never came with diesels did they?

Spotted 3 R33's 3 minutes apart last night.

2:27am White R33 on montague road heading towards Ingle Farm.

2.30am another White R33 on Port Wakefield Road heading towards the city by the Greenfields Wetlands.

2.33am a Silver R33 turning off of Port Wakefield Road onto Bolivar Road

spotted a commodore on its roof up the road ,

driver did a runner

1zb7vas.jpg

http://www.news.com.au/adelaidenow/story/0...5006301,00.html

A MAN and a woman have died after the car they were travelling in left the road, ploughed through a safety rail and trees and flipped on its roof in Adelaide's north-east early today.

The Holden Commodore sedan was found around 7am in the Cobbler Creek Recreation Park at Golden Grove, but police believe the crash happened several hours earlier.

The car left the Grove Way at Golden Grove - which is an 80km/h zone - tore through a safety rail on the side of the road, through trees and down an embankment when it flipped on its roof.

There are traffic restrictions in the area and SA Police Major Crash investigators are at the scene. 

The deaths take the state's road toll to 36 so far this year.

is that the crash? were cops there when u drove past?

na mate it was on glynburn rd... lol apparrntly the dude was found bleeding like feck at the cfs.... good skills! drug and alcohol related... i got noooo idea how he did it either, very lucky tho.

wonder why there is no poll

i wonder even more if they will post my comment was pretty harsh about commodore drivers and if it was a skyline he would of been hooning but because he was a commodore it was poor road design

someone in a white 33 gave me a wave on ne road up near the modbury triangle. didnt see who it was, but my passenger noted that i got a wave. was with a heap of 31s and a dr30 on a CSA cruise

Hows this quoted from the accident!!!

"Major Crash Investigators examined the scene to try to determine the cause of the accident, but police said the road was dry at the time, the speed limit is 80km/h on that section of un-lit dual-carriage way."

And if the was an import it would look a bit like this

"Major Crash Investigators examined the scene to try to determine the cause of the accident, police said even though the road was dry at the time, the reckless driver has taken the corner more than the 80km/h speed limit on that section of un-lit dual-carriage way hooning with no care of other drivers or pedestians (insert a clip from fast n furious.) Police have no idea what these hoon drivers are thinking, there must be something wrong with them. SAPOL are now taking action by putting more law inforcement on the street to defect these hoons for no reason."

It seems like it is just when a non import crashes it nothing and it wasnt their fault, councel fixes road ;) . But if it is a import all hell breaks loose and its a 30min news story about racing, hoons, clips of fast n furious and drifting. :(

someone in a white 33 gave me a wave on ne road up near the modbury triangle. didnt see who it was, but my passenger noted that i got a wave. was with a heap of 31s and a dr30 on a CSA cruise

yep that was me mate the 4by stood out fairly well

Spotted a few 33's today. And also me getting followed by an unmarked car all the way from windy point to north tce!

Also a skyline cutomising a brush fence on target hill road this morning, just after the stamford rd round about! luckily he missed the post box, but buggered if i know how he did it anyway!

spotted a heap of 31s and DR30 coming down chain of ponds today. i was i was in the work car flogging it up for a romantic lunch at the whistpering wall haha.