SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

whole bunch of stageas and 32 gtr's at the hillclimb out at mount alma today. one stagea was actually competing, was a weird sight.. and effing COLD at the top.

i was sitting at the exit of the second corner agree it was cold as. Rain was not needed. There also was a 33gtr on track

spotted vinnie32GTS4 when i grabbed those drift gauges from him....

glad that there is someone else out there with a 32 as dirty as mine :thumbsup:

Don't worry I have a black 32 and it looked pretty dero before I washed it today! Put a scratch in it when I washed it :P hopefully it buffs out.

Saw a black 32 GTS-t and a silver Stagea on Magil rd about 4pm. A dark blue 34 sedan, black 32 GTR, and what looked like Kye's new car on a tilt tray turning onto North East rd around 4:30.

two 34s sitting next to each other at the lights. Somewhere near that aquatics place.

Too hungover to remember what colour etc.

Also. white 34 with gold rims somewhere else also.

i have finally got spotted, woohoo

purple 33 with ROH 3 piece wheels, one of the MASSIVE SAU stickers (fills the rear 1/4 window on drivers side) and nice stance driving down south rd bout half 6. was cruisin next to ya and followed onto daws road. clean ride dude. yes, that was me in the patrol with the chrome sunraysias lots of stickers and roof rack hahaha

whole bunch of stageas and 32 gtr's at the hillclimb out at mount alma today. one stagea was actually competing, was a weird sight.. and effing COLD at the top.

tell me about it! i made the mistake of wearing shorts and a T lol

3 r32 gtr's

1 r33 gtr

1 stag

all competing! and possibly the best datta 1600 ive ever seen!

Spotted Matty in his 'truck' heading south down West Terrace after work yesterday.

I was on the Brutale carving up the traffic. :woot:

Was next to some tool yesterday in a 32 GTR plates XSW-xxx driving north on South Rd around Morphett Vale/Reynella. After he zoomed up next to me and glanced across I said hello but I obviously didn't realise how cool (and arrogant he was).

jus spotted bout 5 mins ago...white 35 gtr runnin interstate plates drivin along side of me up south road at hackham......i gave him the thumbs up like some deranged goon.....little does he realise...he jus made my day

i am the white one with gold rims sitting next to a silver one near aquatic center, the silver one is a non-turbo driven by a chick.

Didnt see me go past then ? black 34 ?

spotted in Salisbury, 545ish:

- black 34, standard, stopped at the train crossing

- grey 33, silver spokey rims, driven by a female

- marrone, wHine red 33, avs pearl white rims with nismo sticker on rear winda.

Saw a black 32 GTS-t and a silver Stagea on Magil rd about 4pm. A dark blue 34 sedan, black 32 GTR, and what looked like Kye's new car on a tilt tray turning onto North East rd around 4:30.

yeah that was mine. was taking it to gt autosound to get some stuff sorted out.

all fixed now and its back on the road :P

very fast work from the GT boys!