SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

spotted "RHR032" clean as 32 (obviously) 4 door around aldinga yesterday...i was the one in the motor traders ute licking the windows :P:P

Ben you don't answer phones for MT's do you????? Think I've spoken to you a few times. From Mark Smith's

Saw a Black Stagea with cromies I think it was, I was driving a wedding car towards Waterfall Gully on whatever that rd is lol (There was a Silver Merc, black VZ R8 and an AU XR8 in the wedding party. Gave a wave and then got the spanish inquizision from the brides maids as to who that was *rolls eyes* any excuse to talk to the driver lol.

Anyone ever see a single girl at a wedding fall instantly under her spell and suddenly wish you were currently single???? No? Just me then. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Edited by Stagstock

spotted "RHR032" clean as 32 (obviously) 4 door around aldinga yesterday...i was the one in the motor traders ute licking the windows :wub::P

Motor Traders ute?!!?!? i think i saw a white one of them (white ford ute) out the front of work this morning or yesterday morning, was being driven by a youngish person...think they bought some dvd's, was about 9:30 in the morning.

Saw a nice silver Stag on OG road around 7 just out the front of the pizza bar, few other 33's between my place and town

yeah that was mine. was taking it to gt autosound to get some stuff sorted out.

all fixed now and its back on the road :P

very fast work from the GT boys!

Still looks damn good after all this time, liked what i could see of the exhaust too!

Spotted Matty in his 'truck' heading south down West Terrace after work yesterday.

I was on the Brutale carving up the traffic. :)

was this monday ruby? sounds about right, 5:00ish.........shoulda waved if ya seen me :D

will be drivin the rig from now on, rode the pushie into town yesterday and near on got myself killed last nite by an ignorant / tough guy p plater and his mates who thought itd be cool to throw a full water bottle at me cos i told them some home truths (mainly about leaving me no room to ride :) )

Ben you don't answer phones for MT's do you????? Think I've spoken to you a few times. From Mark Smith's

Yeah thats me....as im one of the only ones here with a licence, when the drivers go on holidays, i step in and do deliveries.......

spotted rhr032 again...this time at port noarlunga yesterday....

was this monday ruby? sounds about right, 5:00ish.........shoulda waved if ya seen me :D

will be drivin the rig from now on, rode the pushie into town yesterday and near on got myself killed last nite by an ignorant / tough guy p plater and his mates who thought itd be cool to throw a full water bottle at me cos i told them some home truths (mainly about leaving me no room to ride :) )

Yeah monday it was. I'd love to wave, but needed both hands on the bar for the traffic "filtering".

Had one cock near the ice arena in an old BMW see me coming between lanes and moved over to block me. Lights changed but didn't make it thru on the green. So now I've pulled up at the lights in front and he's creeping his car up my ass behind me. Was a p-plater too. I hop of bike and ask what his problem is ... no response, just cowardly silence. Back on bike and lights change. I take off normal (kinda fast ... I'm on a bike afterall) and he's thrashing his car trying to tailgate me. I flip him the bird and disappear in traffic. :)

Some cocks just don't want to share the road :D

spotted matty's truck at adelaide tyre power, left a message with the guys for you. :)

also spotted a vn/vp commodore (bear with me...) sporting altezza tail lights. no, not altezza style tail lights, but altezza lights that had been molded in.

Spotted a nice navy R34 4 door on Main Nth Rd at Salisbury this morning and a white R33 wingless with white starcorp impulse rims on Commercial rd Salisbury, sounded pretty hot

ruby your a classic man :) always making friends

spotted purple neons on a car cruising around in salisbury last night, first time ive seen them since fn furious 1 came out :)

Edited by Inline 6

spotted another gtr commo this 1 silver with big GTR sticker on back window incase you missed the 1 on the boot. He's eager to warn passing motorists this aint any commo its a mighty GTR commo :blink:

spotted yellow stag in salisbury, license plate stagea

Edited by Inline 6