SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

In the car park that's near Plant 2 and 7

Oh yeah, central carpark. Honda stands out a little more than the 33 :happy:

Whoever's it is, it's immaculate. I waved to the driver yesterday while I was pimping around in my Cedric.

Also spotted a Midnight Purple 40th Anniversary R33 at Autobarn at Holden Hill.

The one I've seen definately wasn't Ben, don't think it was a 260 either

spotted a black 35 gtr wit T7 on the plates up port road bout half hour ago... had to pull over for a bit it was a little hard driving with an erection...

Think you'll find plates are F7... this dude shops at my work!!!

Spotted Kye in the 33 down near HJ's at Seaford, I was in the stag :D

hey mate i must of missed you (donno how, the stag would stick out to me normaly) hanging to get a decent set of rims on the 33!

honk or wave next time you see me :D im normaly day dreaming while im driving haha

Edited by Import S13

Spotted 2 idiots last night up Port Road. P-plate commonwhore plates "SIR-HDT" poofta and his mate in the XR6 carving up traffic and cutting people off. Saw my stagea and immediately went into "must win the race" mode ;) FAIL

Sitting up my arse in traffic, then expecting me to drag off at the lights. Got so pissed off they were stuck behind me as I cruised off slowly from the lights. Left lane ends and they shoot across 2 lanes, cutting off cars, just to get in front of me. Then the commonwhore poofta got really pissed when I kept my distance and made no attempt to pass him :) Go away children.

I prayed there was a cop on Port Road somewhere and there wasn't :O

I get these pooftas almost on a daily basis.... they see a Skyline and they automatically think it's a race. I generally make sure they notice me laughing at them :)

i love the bogandores at the lights, one foot on the brake, on foot touching the accelerator, yep, making your rear end sit down together with the sound of yout D&T V6 exhaust is making me shit myself.

I get these pooftas almost on a daily basis.... they see a Skyline and they automatically think it's a race. I generally make sure they notice me laughing at them ;)

lol done that a few times, had a couple realize how stupid they were trying to race me after seeing me laughing at them and take off extra slow at the lights :O loved it, mutual understanding of who has the faster car without the need to race :)

Well in my street, every single house owns one - oldest VS, newest VE. (even my house - my mum has a VZ SV6)

Where I work, there is alot of 17-20 y/o guys, some of which love to talk about the commonwhores. One guy especially, he seemed to think his VS Acclaim with big subs was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than the R32. I pretty much ignored it in the end.....

lol done that a few times, had a couple realize how stupid they were trying to race me after seeing me laughing at them and take off extra slow at the lights :P loved it, mutual understanding of who has the faster car without the need to race :D

what i do is sit on about 3000RPM then take off nanna spec. lol

I actually got one commonwhore pulled over doing this, cos he launched as hard as his ecotech would let him and there was a cop parked on the side of the road about a block up from the lights

lol's were had

Oh so many times that happens I've hoped there was a cop hiding somewhere behind a bush upfront... or loses it and takes out a pole and having the pole come out better. I'll be happy with either outcome.

Earlier today putting along in my daily on Grand Junction Rd spotted this burgundy R33 Series 2... which looked at me then did a loser fly-by then had to slow down due to the car infront of him then just kept looking at my car again and as soon as that car moved out the way he boosted it up then slowed down as he had to turn left... I think he was jealous of my matte black paintjob and ministry of bass stickers plastered all over the car putting out more KW than his cat back exhaust, blocked BOV and standard boost... sounded soft - not impressed. I'm just sitting there lol'ing /facepalm.

I saw my own car today for the first time since March and the car in 1 piece for the first time since June 2008. Pity it's not ready yet but it is close. Looked f**ken tough too. I can't wait to get it back.