SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

That's cool - I read it as sarcasm, I'm just so used to it. :blink:

I was saying to my work collegue (from who's window we could see your stag clearly) that I want those rims :D

drove it last week..

spotted you ryan last week turning off beach rd onto south rd in the afternoon of thursday i think. was in my work ute.

Haha nice.... I have no idea what i was doin then?

No wonder i didnt see u (bloody work ute)

Woulda noticed if u was in ur stag or 31

well well well...

had a day full of driving today, went to the new sinergy... didnt even no it existed, its on north east rd, city side of redline.. just down the road.

say a few stags and leggys n lines.

1 sick silver s2 33 with nice bronze teks.

but the spot of the day was the spy 034 mobile... what an intense car it is... i seriously cannot believe how u could part with it pete!!

how ever the new dudes getting better... bp ultimate, had a chat with him seemed pretty kool and it was clean! soo jelouse!

post-47249-1242813626_thumb.jpg

post-47249-1242813650_thumb.jpg

Sure it was SVD032?? my mate has SVD052 which is a rediculously clean white GTS1...full of 250+kw 30et goodness

99% sure it was 032, ask him if he saw a dude in a Hilux wave at him. If he didn't, it was definately 032 :ninja:

well well well...

had a day full of driving today, went to the new sinergy... didnt even no it existed, its on north east rd, city side of redline.. just down the road.

say a few stags and leggys n lines.

1 sick silver s2 33 with nice bronze teks.

but the spot of the day was the spy 034 mobile... what an intense car it is... i seriously cannot believe how u could part with it pete!!

how ever the new dudes getting better... bp ultimate, had a chat with him seemed pretty kool and it was clean! soo jelouse!

My local pub is behind the cars. Many many nights I remember and don't remember.

Hey Adam - love the 260!! Hadn't seen it until now - those were the exact plates I was going to get but then turned into a tight ass and didn't want to spend the $$$$! :ninja: Looks good mate!

99% sure it was 032, ask him if he saw a dude in a Hilux wave at him. If he didn't, it was definately 032 :D

yeah it was prob 32. originally from vic.

keep seeing a white 33 with a uras kit on east ave, beverley.

.... had a day full of driving today, went to the new sinergy... didnt even no it existed, its on north east rd, city side of redline.. just down the road.

yes I am very happy about them opening up a yard there! Used to be Motorcity Imports a little while ago, but they never had any particularly great cars. However, the new Synergy yard often has some awesome cars out the front. I drive past there up to 10 times a day to get to and from my home ofice and am always rubber-necking going past :D

right! here is my list from today :D

purple r33 on south rd

light silver r32 on south rd

the white r35 gtr on prospect rd

grey r32 with black rims on sir donald bradman drive

RBWARE on cross rd

GTST25 maroon r33 on anzac hwy

gunmetal grey r32 at hj's on west tce

"BRB" black r33 at exhaust technology

silver r33 following me for a bit on anzac highway

grey r33 4 door on prospect rd - dude gave me a bit of a smile - anyone on here?

a couple of red 31's, one down at aldinga one in the city

and most importantly lol spotted troy (sapphire graphics) taking pics of his car and my car all arvo :)

well well well...

ahhhhhhh, don't make me regret it or I'll go out and buy another one LOL...........then the missus will leave me!

think I'll go and cry just a little!

Spotted nice looking White 4 Door R32 on South Road this afternoon near flinders. Is it someone from here. Hot car mate. I think you looked at me a total of 245 times just at the lights. :D

Edited by MSTR32

had a black 33 cruising with me down south rd tonight about 10ish. Stock as apart from a set of rims, a GTS badge on the back where a GTR badge would normally go, and SAU sticker on back window just above wiper. Didnt seem to notice my SAU sticker though, sure its a falcon but still pretty easy to see the sticker. Either concentrating on road too much or your a snob :D Guessing its someone on here.

right! here is my list from today :D

and most importantly lol spotted troy (sapphire graphics) taking pics of his car and my car all arvo :)

yep spotted cara most of the arvo, and a white r33 on esply in dinga, got a wave? red 31, and another 31 two door with bonnet up, kmart auto????WTF who lets them fix cars?

dont forget all the on lookers drooling today cara ..lol

Edited by sapphiregraphics

.... i trust you got my SMS today

yeah mate, sorry forgot to reply.

All I can say is the ECS 512Mb DDR2 9500GT is a cheap no-name p.o.s., and the XFX 256Mb DDR3 7600GT is a high quality chipset and brand card (was the flagship model back in the day), which cost me $350 just over 2 years ago.

They are not in the same league imho.

But you do what you want - $70 is the price, otherwise I will keep it for when I make a media centre box one day (which is more than likely in the very immediate future).

Else I am happy to swap the card for a set of those fancy ratchet spanners you have :D