SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

lots of cars do burnouts mate... its not good for us no but the rest of us need to make sure we keep ourselves inline... have you ever been over the limit lol? dont think anybody on this forum has never sped unless they aint got a car :D and im not agreeing with the 32's actions im just saying next time report him if you want to do something about it ay...

I havnt even tried doing burnouts hehe srs

Burnouts in the middle of the town Cowes on Phillip Island on a party-pumping Saturday night at MotoGP time is part and parcel of the event. All done in good spirit and the cops know it and tend to let it slide. Static burnouts are tolerated, to a point; rolling burnouts are not, due to being more risky/dangerous. The street is closed off to general traffic anyway, and only bikes permitted.

I don't support hoon behaviour on the road, but a nice burnout at the right place/right time doesn't hurt no one.

:D

so did my cressy. those factory torsen LSD's are pretty good eh, mine was toit loik a toiger.... i punished mine and it LOVED it

yeah, theyre pretty brilliant, they'll twin for as long as you can keep the boot in.

good to see someone understands we in a public forum :D

i think burnouts are boring no matter what after the 1st min, i mean what changes? o wait what's he gonna do, o its another loop. obviously it has the power to keep a burnout going thats been well established after 10seconds, skill invovled lil to none any spaz can hold the accelarater pedal down. extra lame points are awarded if the car has bike tyres and only 1 wheel spinning.

celsior twinned 265 yoko's, do i get extra points for that?

only 2 wheels, gtf outa here.

thats why i use 4WD SUPER LAUNCH

anything less is just a waste of power.

que in advert music now...................

some of us have 275s allround biaaaaaaaatttttttcccccccccchhhhhhhhhh good for getting the jump on group a races

Edited by Inline 6

oh wait.....i got 205's on the back broo!!!!.....i dont care what anyone says...i still love burnouts...love doing them...love watching them...(proper ones with 2 wheels)....but i also love doing them on private property...which is why i have a nice trophy for it.....

back on topic, didnt spot...but heard RB turbs absolutely flying past work on dorset st, lonsdale around 12:20.....please dont do it....we dont want to have to pull you out from under the front of a semi trailer or bus that go down that narrow car lined street

ive got 235's at the mo, ill be moving to 215 so i get slightly mexican fitment without going crazy on the gaurds.

and on topic, just spotted a gemini dumping the clutch trying to skid but only getting a pathetic little chirp! :D

You must be the one I keep seeing near my work.

I've got a stock slammed S2. Work at reynella mazda.

Yere that would be me just live behind reynella mazda. You also know a guy name chris mckenzie a good mate of mine.

And yay i have finally been spotted.

Edited by mrRS4

spotted a black r32 GTR at maccas noarlunga

dark grey or black 4 dr r33 in onka hills, girl driver. no wave

clean white 180 with black bonnet on south road near junkfood corner

kermit green 300zx states rd reynella, had a steal me sticker on it..I mean "pioneer" across the windscreen

Edited by sapphiregraphics

only 2 wheels, gtf outa here.

thats why i use 4WD SUPER LAUNCH

anything less is just a waste of power.

que in advert music now...................

some of us have 275s allround biaaaaaaaatttttttcccccccccchhhhhhhhhh good for getting the jump on group a races

Don't think I'd want 275's but 265 or 255's on all 4 would be sweet

just need 34 gtr rims :| that and a bucket of cash for new rubbers

-D

I don't support hoon behaviour on the road, but a nice burnout at the right place/right time doesn't hurt no one.

:dry:

like maccas carpark on friday night? you said it, bro! :D

lots of cars do burnouts mate... its not good for us no but the rest of us need to make sure we keep ourselves inline... have you ever been over the limit lol? dont think anybody on this forum has never sped unless they aint got a car :D and im not agreeing with the 32's actions im just saying next time report him if you want to do something about it ay...

I havnt even tried doing burnouts hehe srs

i'm not claimin to be without sin and its not the what (they wern't static burn outs ) that was done as much as the where and when. i just don't think a busy shopping centre carpark and residential road at 6.30 at night is particularly intelligent, especially after all that has happened. i have to laugh sometimes, all you hear is the cops pick on us, i got defected etc, yet this is the side of us that the cops and general public see and remeber, not the skyline etc that is just cruising along obeying the speed limits and road rules.

Spotted a nice white 33 GTS-t sporting a SAU URL sticker on their windshield today on Grenfel Rd near the Grove Tavern. Tried to catch up and wave at ya but was too slow in the work ute :D

ha ha i love skids and always will. but there is a time and place.

thats why me and a mate wents halves in a $200 vp crapadore.

it will never hit the street but will put on a big smoke show on the pad till i f*k it up properly.

he he now have two budget projects. one for phat burnouts and one for drifts.

Spotted a red series 1 RS4 Stagea heading towards Anzac Hwy from West Terrace/South Terrace lights today. Lass in the driver's seat, but didn't look my way for a wave. Prob a wise move :D

Spotted a red series 1 RS4 Stagea heading towards Anzac Hwy from West Terrace/South Terrace lights today. Lass in the driver's seat, but didn't look my way for a wave. Prob a wise move :D

sure hope ur not the bloke who faps off in the middle of traffic while driving <:0 lex can tell u more about it haha

-D

Spotted a nice white 33 GTS-t sporting a SAU URL sticker on their windshield today on Grenfel Rd near the Grove Tavern. Tried to catch up and wave at ya but was too slow in the work ute :P

That would have been me mate i live very close to the tavern cheers for the comment :)

Edited by trdsv21

b4 my mate scuffed my rims i had 235/40 at front and 255/35 at the rear...now its 235/40, 255/35 front and 245/40 rear... dont ask about the front now haha... but yeh sometime youll see a r32 with goldrims at front and black at rear :S i like em cant choose whether to go black or gold so its half half :)

Spotted a few 'lines today in Gawler around 1pm.

Gunmetal Grey R32 GTS-t in Evanston Park. Yellow R34 driving south on Murray Steet. A silver R32 GTR parked on Murray Street plates R32 GTR. A black Stag with R34 like rims at BP Willaston.