SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

Seriously mate, I think you need to pack your bags and go cause you clearly have an issue with the way things are done here and that aint gonna change!

You & your girlfriend have single handedly raped this thread.......why can I get my point across in 1 post but it takes you 10 for a lot less impact (dribble me thinks).

Rule #1 for conflict resolution (which you clearly are having trouble with):

If no mutual ground can be found, both parties should step back and get 3rd party intervention.

So, shut your mouth/keyboard for a sec, step out of the box and look around.....what are the masses saying!!

Nuff said!

and to my ole buddy Darren (Deluxe).......it's a shame we never had the chance to catch up for that beer at the Espy cause although a few years ago you wouldn't want to have known me, you may have understood why I get along with most peeps these days. It's only a couple of members on here that continually have nothing worth saying that gets my back up.

So, shut your mouth/keyboard for a sec, step out of the box and look around.....what are the masses saying!!

lol, well done to completely missing the point. as i said, what people are willing to say on here, and what people are saying elsewhere out of reach from the mods are 2 different things.

but i do agree that we arent getting anywhere, so may as well end it, im getting pretty bored with it all now tbh.

if you have never been on their bad side how could u possibly understand what we're talking about?

I never plan on getting on there bad side, I'm pretty sure i never will.

I never plan on getting on there bad side, I'm pretty sure i never will.

i didnt either, until one time i accidently agreed with someone one time, where i was accused of basically conspiring against the mods because id accidently posted after a mod had said not to.

spotted this a few days ago on mcintyre road..
cant believe you got that pic.

still tryin to figure out how the hell they done it.

Clearly the driver was following the white arrow painted on the road (right lane on the left hand side of the road). They just failed to realise there was another one just ahead.

but i do agree that we arent getting anywhere, so may as well end it, im getting pretty bored with it all now tbh.

God damn. About time! It got boring a few dozen post back.

OHHHHH!!! tim/ted's from MANNUM!!! now thats explains it!

nuff said.

um, im in tailem bend...........

:blink::laugh:

And as for the mesh.....You keep telling yourself that ok!

and ill do the same with my graphics shall i?

Andrew, you're prick for loading me up with Radlers at Kadina. You're a prick for the bad things you did to Luke. You're also a prick for joining me in on hassling Cara in the shower! Is that sexual harrassment then? Oh, what will become of us Andrew? :P

thank goodness the other door had a lock on it :laugh:

wow.. is it over yet?

i think both parties, mods and nisskid/ted180 can work on certain aspects to avoid arguments.

firstly mods. people can put up with a blown turbo, their car off the road for months, even their car being stolen. but people cant put up with injustice. and thats why nisskid and ted are so right wing and pushing ur boundaries. they feel ur moderating is injust when it comes to friends vs unknowns.

which brings up my second point. the net is the net. end of story. its not real life. yes, its similar and things that happen in real life reflect on the net and visa versa. but theres also rules and traits that are just part of forums that arnt meant to be taken seriously and not meant to carry over into real life.

one of the major advantages of forums is everyone has an equal say without feeling intimedated.

nisskid, ted. u do have to respect people sometimes and bite ur tongue. i mean having gf's should teach u that lol. i think nisskid particaularly takes too much to heart. take ur own advice, its only the net. every argument on the net doesnt need a rebutle by u. just chillax and dont get so worked up. u also need to understand that some people dont understand net logic or ur humour. be easy on the slow ones lol.

anywho yeah. whatever is said from now on is just a repeat. everyone needs to move on.

Edited by steveP

Holy Crap!! What a read... i think we should turn this back into a spotted thread, and simply ignore every comment to do with the bitch fits that certain members continuously bring into these forums...

It's rediculous and quite frankly, really starting to annoy the shit out of me.

Spotted a black series 2 RS4 turning into the childcare center off of curtis road yesterday... anyone here??

wow.. is it over yet?

i think both parties, mods and nisskid/ted180 can work on certain aspects to avoid arguments.

firstly mods. people can put up with a blown turbo, their car off the road for months, even their car being stolen. but people cant put up with injustice. and thats why nisskid and ted are so right wing and pushing ur boundaries. they feel ur moderating is injust when it comes to friends vs unknowns.

which brings up my second point. the net is the net. end of story. its not real life. yes, its similar and things that happen in real life reflect on the net and visa versa. but theres also rules and traits that are just part of forums that arnt meant to be taken seriously and not meant to carry over into real life.

one of the major advantages of forums is everyone has an equal say without feeling intimedated.

nisskid, ted. u do have to respect people sometimes and bite ur tongue. i mean having gf's should teach u that lol. i think nisskid particaularly takes too much to heart. take ur own advice, its only the net. every argument on the net doesnt need a rebutle by u. just chillax and dont get so worked up. u also need to understand that some people dont understand net logic or ur humour. be easy on the slow ones lol.

anywho yeah. whatever is said from now on is just a repeat. everyone needs to move on.

i agree with most of that, pretty much sums things up.

i think ud be surprised at how little i take to heart, naturally im a very argumentitive person, so it often comes off like i give a shit about something more than i do simply due to how much i argue the point.

and to my ole buddy Darren (Deluxe).......it's a shame we never had the chance to catch up for that beer at the Espy cause although a few years ago you wouldn't want to have known me, you may have understood why I get along with most peeps these days. It's only a couple of members on here that continually have nothing worth saying that gets my back up.

Pete mate, I am also spewing we missed having that beer, was a great day, and a great cause!! Im a little unsure as to what your talking about with the "a few years ago" thing, from what i remember i prob did know of/meet you a few years ago, If your talking about before that, then nothing i can do about that and only look to the time i have known you, I have no problems with you or any of the mods or they way you guys are cleaning up, I have said this to Andrew and Luke before, If we've had a dissagreement in the past year over anything, then i cant remember, I hope this shows you how much of it i take to heart on the net, I can agree to disagre, which is what i think ALOT of people on here cant and or dont understand. But hey thats just my point of view!

Enough said!!

so is all this shimozle over yet.....can i at least say

Spotted a clean gun metal grey r32 on the way back to Clare from Snowtown....thats right SNOWTOWN......hehehehe went past that famous Bank as well

Spotted a White R34 on Aldinga Beach road at about 2:10 - think it may have been troy, also spotted a Yellow R33 with Grey inserts in what i think was a GTR wing around Murray Road/Gawler Street (Noarlunga) at about 2:30. Also spotted a blue R32 on south road from about Reynella junk food corner to about Majors road O'Halloran Hill, had some made wide rims and was shooting flames :D

Spotted a R35 GTR on Greenhill Rd

and a nice black Stagea (260RS?) turning onto Greenhill Rd from Portrush.

Then saw a yellow Skyline (R33?) turning onto Montacute Rd from Newton Rd.

Was a better drive home that usual :D

lol who is ted. ne 1 met him? i obviously havnt been here long enough to be in the kool kids group

Yes. He's a great guy in real life.

That's my commitment for the week.

Goodbye.

Oh and for the purpose of this thread:

I spotted a Red 33 S2 going around Berri last night.