SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

Spotted ruby around 6ish on south road up near regency park in his 33

I was towing a grey r32 gtst behind my ford.

Ah yes, I noticed all the imports on trailers going the other way :P

:P

Spotted a black 33 with black rims about half hour ago at south road and forget the other street, heading south.. Had S series plates and a chick driving.

Also forgot to mention yesterday i saw a old white 31 getting very sideways coming off the expressway onto marion road, so sideways he almost spun round, infront of other vehicles.... Dipstick :P

hmmm got me farked. :P id be wondering what the hell he was doin if he broke that clutch. prob something simple. i had the top of the clutch peddle snap off before and the cluch just stayed on the floor. would have just driven it home myself. car can be driven with no clutch and no crunching gear if you know how to properly.

You are exactly right Carl all i was doing was driving through Hungry Jacks drive through and CRACK lol. Clutch pedal straight to the floor. How do u drive it with no clutch and no crunching???

Big thanks to MYCEF3 (Ryan) and Josh in his S15 for coming to rescue me. LOL. Didnt even have to ask for their help and they came. Both top blokes. :P

its called getting in harmony between you and your car. That car can and has been driven with no clutch from 1st to 5th. Just use thr right revs and feel the car and can be done. Just have to stop it at all the lights and start it to take off

do u have to have it in gear and then start it in gear or can you get it in gear with no clutch from a stand still.

ring me bro. ill explain it and you might be able to shed more light on the situation for me.

Spotted "SPY034" at Sir Donald brad & James Congdon Intersection today

Spotted (didnt get the plates) Purple Black 34 GTR at Windies

Spotted Purple Black 33 GTR coming up behind me on the way up to Windies, trying to overtake at one point lol.... :happy:

Nice pic there Martin! Munro said I missed out on a treat on the eyes :happy:

See you at Lala tomorrow!

is there a private praccy tommorow?

would love to come up and watch the GTR's if spectators are allowed.

is there a private praccy tommorow?

would love to come up and watch the GTR's if spectators are allowed.

Nah no spectators allowed I am afraid .... but I guess it is a free country, and if the gates are just sitting there open .... *whistling* :happy:

does anyone on here own a silver 260rs thats dumped with plates '260rs'? saw it just outside burnside.

also saw a silver r35 gtr in a driveway on lower north east rd somewhere. (wont give address details :happy:)

saw heaps of stags today. a silver stag racing a blue rx3 near the vic down south :s

heaps more but nothing that stood out to much.