SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

Spotted this collection of Skyline and GTR 'Sikness' at Mallala today :D

sik1.jpg

I also spot Andrew's car trying to blend in at the back :P

God damned bastards. Really wish I could have made it Andrew, looks like you had a BLAST! Buzz me when the next little get together is on, I'll make sure I get time off!

yeah, you really missed out luke.

id def be keen on coming out again next time. shall have to buy a couple new lenses between now and then i think though.

Edited by scandyflick

Spotted mr32 parked at Reynella last night. Didn't realise it was you that had that car Brad.

-Spud.

Oh hey Spud yeh its me who now owns that car. :laugh: Havent seen you in ages mate. Have to go for a bit of a drive sometime. Was my car being loaded up onto a trailer when you saw it?

Just spotted RIPP3R up in Flaggy. Was on the way home from my gf's place in stealth mode driving my Lancer. Gave me the flick of the hazards before turning off. If only i had my 32 with me then it would of been better and i would of tagged along. :P

Was a SICK day & I really had a ball. Drove my Race GTR for the first time in 2 years & also took my

new R35 out for a few fun laps as well. Good to see the Skylines out numbering the Porsches & Ferraris!

Fun to see a $700,000 Ferrari doing off road work in the paddock as well!!!

Congrats on the laps times Martin - you really know how to boogie.....

spotted my bonnet flying open down south rd this arvo,thanks Mr.windscreen repair man for not closing it properly.i shouldve checked it myself tho

lucky its booked in for the new screen,as its well farked now

ah ok, my missus was driving my car and saw him and waved but didnt see i dont think.

was on glynde rd on sunday afternoon.

haha yeah i remember seeing that i was gna post up. silver 4 door? i saw the wave but took me to long to work out what was happening :laugh: so hello :P

Oh hey Spud yeh its me who now owns that car. :laugh: Havent seen you in ages mate. Have to go for a bit of a drive sometime. Was my car being loaded up onto a trailer when you saw it?

Just spotted RIPP3R up in Flaggy. Was on the way home from my gf's place in stealth mode driving my Lancer. Gave me the flick of the hazards before turning off. If only i had my 32 with me then it would of been better and i would of tagged along. :P

so whats the end result with the 32 bro??? what broke???

so how is the paint on the lancer??? my mate rang me and said you got it done there. thought you would have sold it by now

andrew and i were wondering if you were gonna rock up or not. what time did you get there?

2:40ish.

got to see a few laps from Martin's 35, and a decent look at some other GTR's.