SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

Spotted a really nice black stag today, had custom plates with three letters, forget what they said though...

Saw this again today at 4pm crossing over Marion Rd on Sir Donald Bradman, something about it just makes it look tough. Then a silver Stag in the Liberty on Richmond Rd straight after - plates XTS-xxx.

spotted a v35 in silver again tonight, its a dominos pizza driver I think ??? WTF ???

and a very nice r34 white, no wing, black and chrome rims on south rd. plates , DREAM 34 or something like that ?

another R34 at noarlunga KFC drive thru , couldnt see anything but taillights ?

nice r31 wagon same spot

black stag same spot as well

super nice white supra with a guy and chick boosting on south rd earlier today, sounded nice

black or dark blue 180 with two defect stickers on it, same spot(p plates )

Spotted DOHMAR this arvo on the North East Rd/Ascot Tce intersection, I waved you buddy but all I got was a confused look. Figures, I was in the ute :(

don't get on here much anymore but saw my first (in motion) R35 GTR few sundays ago, unfortunately it was heading in the other direction and i wasn't driving. can't wait to get my car back on the road!

Spotted DOHMAR this arvo on the North East Rd/Ascot Tce intersection, I waved you buddy but all I got was a confused look. Figures, I was in the ute :(

Yeah I saw u wave... wasnt sure who it was haha

-D

Yeah I saw u wave... wasnt sure who it was haha

-D

Dohmar, we catching up this weekend so I can "spot" your GTR and take it for that drive? :(

You out and about tonight?

Dohmar, we catching up this weekend so I can "spot" your GTR and take it for that drive? :(

You out and about tonight?

Yeah I'll be around. Give me a call if you're in the area

-D

spotted a v35 in silver again tonight, its a dominos pizza driver I think ??? WTF ???

and a very nice r34 white, no wing, black and chrome rims on south rd. plates , DREAM 34 or something like that ?

another R34 at noarlunga KFC drive thru , couldnt see anything but taillights ?

nice r31 wagon same spot

black stag same spot as well

super nice white supra with a guy and chick boosting on south rd earlier today, sounded nice

black or dark blue 180 with two defect stickers on it, same spot(p plates )

That would be Matt.... Plates "DR34MER"

Yeah nice car that one (auto though)

He doesnt go out no more :(

Spotted a silver R32 GTSt with a small SAU sticker at the front top middle down South

Also, soon after a Silver R33 GTS25t down South too

Both cars made a u-turn to checks out me and about 8 other Skylines cruising along lol