SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

No love for me and the 32?????? :D

Shit i knew i had missed someone in that list.....sorry chad....

Spotted Chad and DSTROY on friday night at villis then at BP :P

I'm a bit behind, but didn't computer access on last Thurs. Spotted a DAMN fine Stagea with huge brakes at the intersection of Sir Don Bradman Drv & Sth Rd. Also spotted a Rolls Royce Drophead near the Airport, I know it aint a nissan but who cares, pic included from my phone.

Also Thurs nite seen a yellow Monaro that had lost it at Scotty's Motel and had put it into one of the old buildings on Main Nth. Did major damage, tore off the bonnet and was hanging down the side of the car on the drivers side, also poped the engine cover off. By the looks of it was going to be a write off, cheap monaro a pickles soon I spose. Building 1, Bogan 0.

post-59380-1246103658_thumb.jpg

lol i seen that monaro as well, did you actually see it happen?

not sure how he pulled it, im guessing a fishy tail out of the corner? seen another car hit the vw shop down a bit further in a simmilar 90degree angle into the fence last year.

o yeah and spotted hot chiks in town :D and im still drunk :P

Edited by Inline 6

Silver 32 and 33 heading north on Main North rd last night at about 9pm in Elizabeth area. And was along side a silver Stag heading towards town about the same time near the Old Spot.

spotted vu parked out front of some car yard at gepps cross about midday yesterday.

o yeah and spotted hot chiks in town :) and im still drunk :)

oh yeah, lots of talent out last night.

yer, cruising tonight was awesome. soon to make another one =D

Thanks for the invite Vu :)

ohh Dave where were you last night....i was in town as well mate....so much talent out and about :)

Oh oh I'd like to meet all the SAU members with white Skylines at the same time so we could do a photoshoot of all the white Skylines lined up :)

LOL Vu, it only took you 10 mths to get your act together :)

4771_1119265455754_1050551866_30354618_205992_n.jpg

Spotted a heap of Skylines...

ohh Dave where were you last night....i was in town as well mate....so much talent out and about :)

started the night at the tap inn, moved to the little bar off hindley at midnight for some $2 vodka's, rounded up the night at the elephant where i chatted up every member of a hens night. lol.

started the night at the tap inn, moved to the little bar off hindley at midnight for some $2 vodka's, rounded up the night at the elephant where i chatted up every member of a hens night. lol.

Excellent work Dave :)

Oh and OT, Spotted the Boys In Blue doing a drug raid at a Hydro shop on Peachy Rd, 20ltr containers of some kind of liquid and a few of their favourite evidence bags being loaded into an unmarked car!

LOL Vu, it only took you 10 mths to get your act together :)

hahaha it was a coincidence that all but 1 Skyline there was white - pity the sun went down by the time we headed off so couldnt get any nice shots

spotted MYCEF3 yesterday arvo on bains road..waved ..got no love..... :D

Hey man! Havnt seen u around in a while... Sorry i didnt see u? (I would of waived other wise :P ) Was ppl in my car or was i by my self?

Hey man! Havnt seen u around in a while... Sorry i didnt see u? (I would of waived other wise :P ) Was ppl in my car or was i by my self?

lol..you had a car load which is why i figured you were preoccupied

Spotted Dohmar at my place today.

Thanks for the chit chat. Cars, bikes and 'training' are always a long session with me :P