SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

white 34 at sprints gillies plains this morning about 830.

shortly after i saw the yellow 34 with the bad wing.... sorry to say but biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig fail

white 34 at sprints gillies plains this morning about 830.

shortly after i saw the yellow 34 with the bad wing.... sorry to say but biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig fail

bahahah you saw it too....and agree with FAIL

Edited by Krishy

The general consensus of skyline owners is this particular wing, fails.

4.jpg

ha ha that kit is a major fail.

reminds me of the add on tv where the father and son are bored and adds the cardboard kit onto her volvo.

y the hell would you have a rear spoiler that is the same height as your roof??? its stupid. especially the ones on the WRX's.

just spotted a white r34 like that one above, minus the wing with a GTT rego plate I think...... on south road, super clean

a black r33 4dr tailgating me , chick driver ? on states rd at 2:30, spotted her again a few min later going the other way

Edited by sapphiregraphics

saw a black 34 coup with gunmetal grey xt7's heading down south rd near sheidow park this afternoon (11:00ish)

a white stag with gold (i think) rims, some sort of kit onit, doing a uturn out front of ikea after 3.

Edited by Import S13

Saw a nice DR30 0n Hackney Rd opposite the Hackney hotel. And pretty sure i spotted Aaron (Race24) in my rearview as i pulled into the driveway at home.

just been thru the last 5 or so pages since i posted, doesn't ne1 else see R35s on the road? I'm guessing there aren't that many and I was very lucky dat weekend or something.

some guy up the street has a black stag, looks good, also has a lowlux for sale :)

Im guessing you would be talking about my Stag and lowlux. Do you drive the green 300zx?