SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

haha yeah spotted RS260 in his silver stag on North East Rd this arvo and exchanged last minute nods, then literally 500m down the road saw Craig (a bit too late, but got the thumb out the window after I went past if you noticed), then literally 30 seconds later got an SMS from Helso saying he had just spotted me and thought I was a fag beacause of the blueness on the front of my car :thumbsup: .... I assured him I am respraying the intercooler stealth black this weekend when I get a spare minute.

haha yeah spotted RS260 in his silver stag on North East Rd this arvo and exchanged last minute nods, then literally 500m down the road saw Craig (a bit too late, but got the thumb out the window after I went past if you noticed), then literally 30 seconds later got an SMS from Helso saying he had just spotted me and thought I was a fag beacause of the blueness on the front of my car :( .... I assured him I am respraying the intercooler stealth black this weekend when I get a spare minute.

Good boy Andrew! You know I don't mean you're a fag :thumbsup: I was just upset you didn't wave at me

Spotted gun metal grey 35 GTR parked on the street beside work, plates RGT R35... F**K me are those things fricken wikid up close, still cant believe i saw it lol didnt want to go back into work haha very very nice. Was an older gentleman driving it im told, had a damn phone call or would have said hello :thumbsup: Got a few pics, post up when i get home..

Also light blue 32 GTR in turbotune just now.

Spotted my old Enkei wheels (that I sold to Scandy and he on-sold) today on an old school Chaser/Soarer turning out of Windsor Gardens onto North East Rd near JIS .... still repping the dodgy "S" emblem stickers on the centre-caps that I fabricated lol :thumbsup:

Spotted a R33 on Ryde Street Gawler West about 12.20am on my way home from work.

Was thinking right before I saw it I hadnt seen any JDM Skylines in ageees. Also spotted my 32 clock over 160,000kms this week.

spotted white pulsar near ttp with GTR badge on it, and no it wasnt a GTIR. was old school styled GTR badge with all letters in a line.

had muffler and heavy footed driver

Edited by Inline 6

Spotted a 'GTR 34' on churchill road, looked very nice.

Also spotted a 32 GTR the same colour as Brads 4 door on Panalatinga road and not long after that saw Brad on states road.

Spotted a 'GTR 34' on churchill road, looked very nice.

Also spotted a 32 GTR the same colour as Brads 4 door on Panalatinga road and not long after that saw Brad on states road.

Haha i saw you too. Thought it was you. Gave you a wave through the rain. LOL. Was out taking photos of my car. :D:D:D

Saw Dan, Matty, Krishy, Chad, Abe, Lex, Andrew, Steve, Ruby, Fishpaste at Villi's.

And heard the sweetest sounding black 350z on Darley Rd around 11pm

Spotted 20 mins ago a White Ford with SAU sticker on the side triangle window on Briens Road turning right onto Wright road, i was behind yah and gave u the 2 fog light signal before i turned off. =D