SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

spotted a black stag coming from blacks road roundabout onto oakridge road while i was on my run, gave a thumbs up to him plates starting with XTS at 8.30pm, and another black stag coming down oakridge road about a minute later, custom plates, nice exhaust sound

Spotted a white Stagea driving east down grange road, I was in the shell sussin out my tyre pressures as he/she drove passed, at about 6:10pm

I just want to say that my mum tells me of Skylines that she spots whilst driving around. She is pretty good at picking the GTRs and knows the difference in shape of the 32s & 33s by referring to them as like my car (R32 GTR) or Chris' car (he has a R33 GTR that's been at my house for a while). Kudos Mum - you are way cool. :cool:

I just want to say that my mum tells me of Skylines that she spots whilst driving around. She is pretty good at picking the GTRs and knows the difference in shape of the 32s & 33s by referring to them as like my car (R32 GTR) or Chris' car (he has a R33 GTR that's been at my house for a while). Kudos Mum - you are way cool. :cool:

reckon u can ask her if she wants to swap my turbos over? Im well unco at mechanical stuff yo

spotted a douchebag in a red gemini with big wheels try to egg me into dragging him on anzac highway

so i granny shifted and pretended there was a cop behind me and he fangs it (slowly) to 70 and backs off

buddy, I'm not so stupid as to drag on anzacs, and a gtr vs a gemi? nigga please...

-D

Edited by Dohmar

Spotted a white Stagea driving east down grange road, I was in the shell sussin out my tyre pressures as he/she drove passed, at about 6:10pm

lol a he/she huh... musta been fr33k :cool:

Spotted a silver 32 GTR on the way to work this morning on West Tce, South Tce and Glen Osmond Rd. Nice clean example you have there bud. :cool:

spotted a light blue metallic /vertex kit r32 with P's on south road, got a look over . no wave

pretty sure that r31 lonsdale drifter is more of a off white car and yep he does flog it around the south a lot, heard him cain it down the road yesterday again. my ex keeps getting pulled over in her White r31 for rego checks and to check to see if its stolen(3 times now in noarlunga area) , cause hers looks similar to it but with black window trim. amazed she hasnt been defected, just asked to replace her windshield since it was cracked in drivers vision but never a ticket or defect....lucky bugger

I just want to say that my mum tells me of Skylines that she spots whilst driving around. She is pretty good at picking the GTRs and knows the difference in shape of the 32s & 33s by referring to them as like my car (R32 GTR) or Chris' car (he has a R33 GTR that's been at my house for a while). Kudos Mum - you are way cool. :D

I can do one better than that..... my mum owns a 33GTST! :P

I can do one better than that..... my mum owns a 33GTST! :P

Is it a silver 4 door? lol its a long shot but I see a mature age woman driving one around fairly often and I know I live kinda near you guys.

Is it a silver 4 door? lol its a long shot but I see a mature age woman driving one around fairly often and I know I live kinda near you guys.

close but no cigar...lol.

Its a silver 2 door m-spec!

Mum doesnt live near me, but i know the silver one you mean, i dont think they are on sau, ive given the wave a couple times with no response!

S1 4 door NA in the golden grove area? If so I used to see that one daily

I think that is Guy's car your talking about steve....

on another note spotted a gun metal grey 31 4 door getting all crossed up in Victor Harbor today....4 bogans.....if only my car had flashing lights arrg

spotted tangles at the intersection of sherriffs rd and lonsdale highway.....i waved and went "WOOOOO!!!" and he had a kinda WTF look...rofl..i was in the motor traders ute

Spotted a black 33 driving along me 20 mins ago on pt Wakefield road with a big sticker on the rear window saying EP Performance, Also spotted at 3 a red 33 driving behind me on Walkeys road then turning left onto Wright road and did a u turn.

Spotted a SIK 034 4 door pulled over by an undercover in a side street off Sturt Rd around 4.30p - bugger mate, hope it wasn't anything too bad. Then a black 32 GTR at the Beach Rd roundabout heading east, then 2 mins later a red Stag (plates XSL-???) that looked like it had just done a rally heading west on Beach Rd.