SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

my bad :thumbsup:

I made the assumption when you said that you saw me at your work...that you were the owner of the Stagea which I parked near at Tiffins on the park lol

i kinda wish you hadn't said it was tiffins now some bastard is gona come steal it lol. what were you there for, the doctors function? cos i was teh guy that make you food.

Spotted White 4door r33 with gold rims on main north road near pooraka maccas at around 1 somethink,

Spotted Silver series 2 33 with shiny wheels up grand junction 15 mins ago and also a Black 34 with wheels and a carsale sticker on rear window.

Spotted White 2 door R34 about quarter to 5 on South road, heading through the Beach road/Doctors road intersection.

Not driving my car 2nite guys! If you spot me it's a mate lol.

Spotted White 2 door R34 about quarter to 5 on South road, heading through the Beach road/Doctors road intersection.

Not driving my car 2nite guys! If you spot me it's a mate lol.

may have been me

2 white 32 GTR's. One on North East Rd Collinswood around 4:45pm, the other on Brigde rd/Hampstead rd around 5pm

one of those would have been me, i took hampstead road home from dry creek after picking car up from mechanics

-D

yesterday at lunch time, going down elizabeth way i spotted a bright greed s1 r33, a yellow r34 and a silver r33 i think.

later that night i spotted a cop being a dickhead, driving slowly past my car (was standing about 20 meters away) then he floored it, doing atleast 80 in a 50 zone i rekon.

why can they brake the law? haha

one of those would have been me, i took hampstead road home from dry creek after picking car up from mechanics

-D

Thought it might have been, but wasn't 100% Ben.

Spotted White 4door r33 with gold rims on main north road near pooraka maccas at around 1 somethink,

Spotted Silver series 2 33 with shiny wheels up grand junction 15 mins ago and also a Black 34 with wheels and a carsale sticker on rear window.

that white 33 was the prick that tried to knock me off my bike a couple of months ago.

karma will have him.

reckon i spotted craig at munno. i was zonked as all f**k though, so i was probably standing there with an epic 'wtf' look on my face.

yer that was me man, nevermind, i was too busy stuffing my face with my Garlic butter/grated cheese/BBQ sauce wendys hotdog

to notice the look on your face :)

i can still taste the garlic