SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

Spotted a nice clean white 33 on Flaxmill road morphett vale give me a wave this morning. At least i think it was at me lol or the kid on the push bike on the sidewalk. And about a week ago a nice wave from another stagea owner on panalatinga. Always nice to see.

yesterday around 5pm..spotted a black 33 four door with black rims and polished lip on my street in woodcroft....havent seen this car around my area before...looked pretty clean but

Spotted a Gunmetal Grey R32 while I was turning onto Daws Road off of South Road about 7.30pm last night.

wow i actually think that could have been me. That would be the first ive been 'spotted' lol. btw im new to this so might intro myself in the other thread.

Spotted an unmarked VE cop car pulling a skid whilst u turning on Salisbury hwy this afternoon

Spotted a Undercover VE cop car with 3 antenna's on the back window proceed to rip a 40 metre line locker down West tce at 10:30am today. There was so much smoke, 2 other undercover cop cars had to divert traffic away from West tce. The passenger was also screaming out obscene remarks while the skid was ripped, half hanging out the window.

The Undercover VE then blew both rear tyres and had sparks flying out as he pulled into the Freedom carpark (smashing through the chain over the entrance).

And yes, I submitted this to the AdelaideNow hoon watch.

Its a bit late but

Spotted a "SLAMMED" white 33 on goody rd on saturday

I hav no idea how he gets over bumps, and the offset Mmmm!

But F%ck me it was low :(

I like very much :)

Also 2day spotted a wa&ker in a old red bluey driving like a tosser cutting almost everyone off!

Off white coloured 34gt 4 door, on south road just past richmond road intersection going around that tight lil corner, guy looked like Tom Monkhouse, with a black hat on, and trade plates on rear at about 3.55pm

A 34 going past top of Oakridge Road lookout at about 9.15pm.

[]

Off white coloured 34gt 4 door, on south road just past richmond road intersection going around that tight lil corner, guy looked like Tom Monkhouse, with a black hat on, and trade plates on rear at about 3.55pm

A 34 going past top of Oakridge Road lookout at about 9.15pm.

yeh that was me...vehicle is for sale.pearl white sedan, turbo, 5 speed..complied & registered..pm for details if interested..

attachment=244873:.3.JPG

im guessing you were in the white 2 door mate?

post-57991-1252417805_thumb.jpg

Edited by Tom Monk

spotted a white 35 GTR with cc plates on west tce/sth tce intersection yesterday evening...then later on...stopped at the start of the expressway next to a black 33....i was in the kitted up dark blue AU falcon with the young fella in the back drooling over another skyline :P

Spotted white 33 down in Noarlunga Maccas car park last night, SAU Logo on the window... Someone from here obviously..

Heard from mates that the fuel pumps broken?

[]

yeh that was me...vehicle is for sale.pearl white sedan, turbo, 5 speed..complied & registered..pm for details if interested..

attachment=244873:.3.JPG

im guessing you were in the white 2 door mate?

Geez! Didnt expect my guess to be actually right! guess it comes with watching too much drift videos.

Not a 2 door, more like four doors, and instead of 34 a 31. and to make my post valid, a blue 4 door 32 with gold rims giving me an evil glare turning from blacks road on to Manning Road in Flagstaff Hill, at about 4.25pm

Oh and a PM to you sir!