SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

hate to disappoint u dan, but theres another car with night kids stickers on the quarter window ;P

saw a photo of it here last week

wtf :ph34r: who is this imposter.. i stole it off initial d way before it was stolen from me :)

maybe she wants to join my click :) like most woman just wants to get close to me :)

imitation is the greatest of all compliments :)

Edited by Inline 6

i went to school with that dude... hes 20... daddy braught it for him... no bullshit... the family owns The wash on unley road.

Yeah and his daddy owns a whole fleet of awesome cars including a couple of Ferraris and one of the few W427 commos ever made (build plate number 3) - went for a short blast in it a few weeks back and it was quite impressive - but at more $$$ than an R35GTR is insane!

yea Dan is a champ. yet to go for a ride in it though :P

btw his dad doesn't own any Ferrari's and 'the wash' isnt theirs. :P

i went to school with that dude... hes 20... daddy braught it for him... no bullshit... the family owns The wash on unley road.
Edited by stolen-gtr

That was me and my mates coming home from the Stirling pub. Where were ya mate? Didn't see ya

I was at the lights, heading towards town on Magil rd, incognito in the yellow beast.

hate to disappoint u dan, but theres another car with night kids stickers on the quarter window ;P

saw a photo of it here last week

-D

lol i know mines not a 32 GTR, its on there cause i just like initial D =)

wtf :P who is this imposter.. i stole it off initial d way before it was stolen from me :laugh:

maybe she wants to join my click :D like most woman just wants to get close to me ;)

imitation is the greatest of all compliments :D

my bad lol :P

spotted a clean as black stag on beach road saturday about 11:30 am. didnt catch the plates, but it looked like roo's head in there :)

Jeez..... don't know whether that's a compliment or not???! (Just jokes Ruby!) What car were you driving?

Edited by 32godzilla

Spotted a white r31 2dr JDM on sir thomas hardy drive , got a wave

and a few others too many to mention

and WTF a Forest Green BMW M3 with a white bonnet and a pine tree painted on it ,,, huge!!! some olive skin dudes driving it with gold chains big enough to pull a car out of the ditch with. trying to burn out to show off on states rd yesterday

who does that to a car,,, why a farking pine tree ??????anyone know why???

police tailgating a stock looking commy with P plates on it for a few blocks in christies beach ,,,,,,ba ba.... he got pulled over for checks...hahahahaha good to see others getting picked on for no reason besides bad taste in cars...lol

and that damn tan drift king R31 again....next time mate ,,,photos to cops

and WTF a Forest Green BMW M3 with a white bonnet and a pine tree painted on it ,,, huge!!! some olive skin dudes driving it with gold chains big enough to pull a car out of the ditch with. trying to burn out to show off on states rd yesterday

Lebs. Fooly sik habibis, uleh!

Lebanon_flag_large.png

-D

Spotted Matty in the 4wd near jaycar at St Mary's.

There are Lebanese guys across the road from work that have a tyre shop, one of the them drives a red beemer with what looks like a christmas tree on the bonnet. It's the Lebanese flag.

You weren't on Panalatinga road about 3:30- 4 this afternoon were you?