SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

spotted a red stag at light square around 5.30pm, then a white s1 33 going down west terrace, and a black s2 33 on henley beach rd. then a maroon and white s1 33's on anzac hwy and a grey s1 33 at edward st/marion rd intersection...then what sounded like an *insert colour here* 32 turning from sturt onto marion rd around 6

spotted mycef 3 on west terrace this morning, while i was on the bus, at about 8.30am, a white 33 gtr coming out of a side street onto goodwood road, had nismo white rims, the model rims elude me atm... at about 8.20am.

Hey man

Yeah was on the way to work... Those roadworks on north tse or soo :)

Im guessing u were heading to work as well, i really need to catch the bus to work LOL!

Spotted far to many Police up in the Reynella area today. Had my car in getting a wheel balance and had an underover sitting across the road waiting. lol. I think my car scared him off coz as soon as it came off the hoist, he looked over and stared for a bit then did a U turn and ran away. Probably coz it's legal height now.

Hey man

Yeah was on the way to work... Those roadworks on north tse or soo :)

Im guessing u were heading to work as well, i really need to catch the bus to work LOL!

Bus can be fun. more chances of seeing a nice chick. Cons though, are you may get stuck to a smelly old guy, or something similar. Car looks nice aswell.

and keep spotting this dirty as all fark 4 door 34, white, with small spoiler, nismo sticker on either side of rear spoiler, front bar, with stickers over it..at about 3.20pm on king william street.

Spotted black stagea gold rims, plates RSV down a side street, wont say name incase its place of work, nice looking car tho

Thanks. That's my daily, plates are RS4V. I saw you drive by.

i love greenhill rd,if its not a bloke in an electrician van stalling it up at the lights next me,its an old lady eating her dinner while driving instead off braking for red lights till the last second and sliding to a stop halfway thro the intersection

big ups granma

keeps me entertained on the drive home

black 34..possibly gtr, had gtr rims and spoiler, didnt see it awesomely..plates "blk r34?" on greenhill road this morning at 8.30

just spotted a white stag with kit and wheels getting a very weary stare from a cop beside him at the lights inctersection of motague road and bridge road... poor guy, hope u didnt get pulled over...