SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

might I add:

To the P plate driver in the silver 31 that tailgated everyone from Gepps Cross to Elizabeth:

Tailgate me like that and I will be sure to hit the brakes and let ur unsecured 6x9"s decapitate you.

Keep bogans out of skylines. Go buy a commodore you dickhead.

/Rant.

just spotted andrew's (nightcrawler) car in the shop, getting some work done ;) nice car mate

Thanks mate! She is getting there .... John is fitting the factory style cruise control today for the long drive up to Loxton. I fitted the front lip yesterday (in my trademark rattle can satin black), and put in the Alpine 12" in box and 1000W amp in yesterday too, so now she has some very nice sounds, with the Tarantula 6.5 splits I had put in a few weeks back :)

To the P plate driver in the silver 31 that tailgated everyone from Gepps Cross to Elizabeth:

Tailgate me like that and I will be sure to hit the brakes and let ur unsecured 6x9"s decapitate you.

Another reason to not tailgate people (apart from the fact it is just retarded), is that speed cameras now have the capability to do you for not leaving an adequate following distance - in a 60 zone you have to be a full 2.8 seconds behind the car in front of you, otherwise they will nab you for a high $200s fine - one of the guys from Morpowa was done the other week.

spotted a whiteish cream 4door 34, with 34 gtr rims on goodwood road, then pull into bp. awesome brunette driver :)

and spotted mr dstroy going through kenihans/panalatinga intersection at about 8.20pm. Couldnt miss it with the numbers on the doors!

Another reason to not tailgate people (apart from the fact it is just retarded), is that speed cameras now have the capability to do you for not leaving an adequate following distance - in a 60 zone you have to be a full 2.8 seconds behind the car in front of you, otherwise they will nab you for a high $200s fine - one of the guys from Morpowa was done the other week.

You. Are. Joking? f**king assholes

Spotted a nice maroon R33 with silver advanti rims parked just off Jetty rd this arvo

If it had a nismo 400R front bar sides and a D wing and a veilside rear bar this would be me. :) They were sparco racing rims tho haha.

Is yours a yellow 33 with white rims?

Pretty sure i spotted 'Black 33' going past super cheap earlier on. Sorry I pulled out so slowly, one of the car parks pulled my front bar half off..

Haha yeah that was me, came around the corner and thought F*#k me whats going on when a skyline is going so slow lol...

Hope its not too bad.

Also later on spotted a black series 2 stag turning from diagonal road onto sturt road, female driver

On way back from marion spotted a silver 33 with the led rear lights, dont like the look of them, the red led ones arent so bad

You. Are. Joking? f**king assholes

I think it's a good thing they're finally going to crack down on idiots who tailgate.

I usually solve the problem by slowing right down anyhow, that'll get rid of a tailgater!!

Spotted far to many Police up in the Reynella area today. Had my car in getting a wheel balance and had an underover sitting across the road waiting. lol. I think my car scared him off coz as soon as it came off the hoist, he looked over and stared for a bit then did a U turn and ran away. Probably coz it's legal height now.

legal height???

f*k me i havent seen it like that since i complianced it. didnt like it then either.

how does the front wheels sit inside the guards???

i know the rears can be adjusted in but front or have you put in adjustable arms??

I think it's a good thing they're finally going to crack down on idiots who tailgate.

I usually solve the problem by slowing right down anyhow, that'll get rid of a tailgater!!

Yeah, I agree, but what's next? Fart-o-meters to fine me if I drop one that's too loud and smelly?