SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

nah it's like stock bodied, doesnt even make an effort to make it look like a GTR, just has badges and plates "33GTR" or something to that tune.

Is it silver? I always see a silver R33 non-GTR with a GTR badge on the rear at Pasadena Foodland... someone ought to do everyone a favour and badge it :blush:

Spotted a candi red R34 with chromies + NSW plates driving down the bay before around 7.30 / 8pm

do i have permission to missile my car into that R33 GTS-t going round with GTR badges and plates "33 GTR" ?

seriously every time i see it i wanna drive into the nearest stobie pole and end my life.

There is also a silver Auto GTS going around rocking a GTR badge on the front grille, I pointed it out to my GF walking past it saying WTF is the owner thinking.... later that night her best friend's boyfriend told me he bought a skyline... and well you do the maths :blush:

Seen ya going past my place, up elizabeth road (u probly dunno where that is but) in m/vale. Recon ive seen your car parked on south road in seaford? Nice looking car mate.

oh you live actually on elizebeth road? i live just off it near the xpressway.. thats why im always around the area lol

nah wouldnt be mine up seaford parked, i wouldnt park it anywhere on south road down south for the fear of it not being there for that long :P

thanks bud, like you mentioned it is standard height and well fairly stock but that will all change in the future.

Spotted this morning at 7.20am on kings william rd a silver R32 with plates [ GTRRR 1 ]

Also spotted on the same road in the morning a black r33, has a massive dent on the right pannel.

anyone rocking a gtr badge on a not gtr needs to be shot

-D

I resent that, my car has a GTR Spoiler and has the GTR inserts, so it has the words GTR...but that's the only place you will see that on my car. However, those inserts shall be replaced eventually once i get more money, after spending it on mods.

Oh...spotted Dohmar, Inline6, Luke_ENR34, Nightcrawler, SLED, Dark_Sky, Krishy, Ruby, Hostile, MissR34, and PureSX at Loxton carshow.

I resent that, my car has a GTR Spoiler and has the GTR inserts, so it has the words GTR...but that's the only place you will see that on my car. However, those inserts shall be replaced eventually once i get more money, after spending it on mods.

Oh...spotted Dohmar, Inline6, Luke_ENR34, Nightcrawler, SLED, Dark_Sky, Krishy, Ruby, Hostile, MissR34, and PureSX at Loxton carshow.

thats a little bit diff cause they are just inserts and imho the 33 gtr wing is the best looking wing any 33 can have

i more meant the GT-R badge on the rear of the car (sometimes on the front)... which you're not trying to do (but if u were I'd have to have words with you haah)

-D

Is it silver? I always see a silver R33 non-GTR with a GTR badge on the rear at Pasadena Foodland... someone ought to do everyone a favour and badge it ;)

lol, badge it, then kindly put a GTS badge back on. nah its white.

yeah i see that every thurs vu, he works in the FL and is a knob,

always hear him talkin shit about it, i just keep my mouth shut haha.

i wouldnt mind that badge for my lads pram :P

im not as good way, ive interrupted many random convo's like that lol

like the redneck who said RB30's were a holden engine, and that nissan got them from holden. cunt looked like he wanted to take a swing, but cant let those things go unsaid :D

Is it silver? I always see a silver R33 non-GTR with a GTR badge on the rear at Pasadena Foodland... someone ought to do everyone a favour and badge it ;)

if its a real gtr badge i would like it on my car plz :P im currently rocking a cartoys cheapo plastic fantastic badge.