SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

Maroon 32 possibly gtr, on a car trailer on payneham road 10 minutes ago

I spotted this on OG road, I'm pretty sure it was SNIPER only seen it from the side but it did have gold GT-C's and the car towing it looked to have Lewis engines written on the side.

Also spotted DARE YA this morning on Unley rd and then RBT 025 on the same rd a few hours later. Also a gray 35 GTR on Brighton rd in front of the Holden dealer after work.

Spotted a black 33 with white starcorp inpuls today at the south rd/beach rd/doctors rd intersection, it was at the lights on doctors road. Only saw the front, had standard plates.

^ That sounds like a guy i know, if it had damage on the front gaurd it would have been him. Pretty sure he's not on here though.

Spotted a white 32 with a black front bar on states road this afternoon.

Seen (OO Black 33 OO) in regency tafe car park, I was parked opposit you in the white 33. Also tonight spotted two 32 , one was a lime green colour got a wave looked like a track or drift car and the other was a silver 32

spotted what looked like a White R32 with gold drift Teks about to get defected on south rd later tonight.

If your on here, hope u reminded the cop for not wearing his high vis vest when on the road. He can get fined and in shit for it :happy:

Also a silver R8 down my streets work. Been going down there alot recently and doesnt mind giving it abit. :)

Seen (OO Black 33 OO) in regency tafe car park, I was parked opposit you in the white 33. Also tonight spotted two 32 , one was a lime green colour got a wave looked like a track or drift car and the other was a silver 32

Yours the one with the synergy sticker on it??

Spotted and had a chat to a silver s2 RSfour S driver yesterday arvo

Also got tolled my car was "hot" leaving IGA supermarket by some old feller haha

And last night on the way home from hospital spotted "VANGE" turning onto greenhill road. Very nice 33 mate!

I spotted this on OG road, I'm pretty sure it was SNIPER only seen it from the side but it did have gold GT-C's and the car towing it looked to have Lewis engines written on the side.

Also spotted DARE YA this morning on Unley rd and then RBT 025 on the same rd a few hours later. Also a gray 35 GTR on Brighton rd in front of the Holden dealer after work.

Yep I reckon it was sniper looked like it from the plates & yeah was a silver navara with stickers looked like the Lewis ute, i spotted it just on payneham road / O.G. road intersection Looked tough as nails !