SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

Yep I reckon it was sniper looked like it from the plates & yeah was a silver navara with stickers looked like the Lewis ute, i spotted it just on payneham road / O.G. road intersection Looked tough as nails !

looks good but it just about lives in the Southern Hi Tech workshop without an engine

black 33 at belar rd and unley intersection about 9am, got a wave back, then on unley rd black stag with black wheels and also got a ear full of flutter from a dark green s14 s2 with vic plates and a hks ssq or similar...

+1

He blew the crank last time, got it rebuilt and was making over 300+kw at the rears on low boost.

His car was running 18psi to make 322rwkw. Engine is now finished was built by Lewis engines, and its now running -7's. He's waiting for it to be tuned but the dyno is overheating in this heat :(

spotted a black R33 P plater heading to noarlunga centre. got a wave

red car ,white rims... r31 2dr same area, nice car

my white r31 looking a bit ragged.. good to see its not being taken care of paintwise by the current owner :(

think I saw someone burst into flames and turn to ash walking today.. man is it a tad warm out..lol

That red 2 door 31 with white wheels is a guy called Lupes on the 31 forums, good kid.

spotted a yellow stag with DAYZ on the side.. waved to him and got no love back, on taylors road in aberfoyle park at about 3.25pm.

skwiz - that 31 owner the one that works at kmart tyre and auto? Saw him driving down south road today about 5.40.

And ive heard the temp may get up to and over 50 degrees this summer :)

Soft. Wait till it hits 45'c

-D

i think when that day rolls around ill set the umbrella up over the pool, and jump in with an ice cold beer in each hand, and an esky floating next to me.

either that or set myself up in the home theater cranking forza 3 with the aircon on max and the esky sitting next to me.

either way, ice cold beer will be right next to me. :)

Edited by scandyflick

i think when that day rolls around ill set the umbrella up over the pool, and jump in with an ice cold beer in each hand, and an esky floating next to me.

either that or set myself up in the home theater cranking forza 3 with the aircon on max and the esky sitting next to me.

either way, ice cold beer will be right next to me. :)

the best thing is setting up one of those $20 wading pools in the living room, esky full of ice and beer next to ya and a wench of thy choosing to bring cold pizza

-D