SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

What were you driving? I didn't see you

i wasnt driving.... i was running... at footy training.... just heard you going up the hill and caught the tail end of your car when i turned around....

i wasnt driving.... i was running... at footy training.... just heard you going up the hill and caught the tail end of your car when i turned around....

:rofl: In that case, hi :)

Spotted a nice clean r33 with sau sticker at the front window around 5.15 near port adelaide area at the lights. Also spotted a clean white r32 cruising along Semaphore.

spotted heslo cruisin past ttp at around 6 (droooooooooolllllsssss) and spoted another white r33gtr about 30 cars ahead with some intense chrome dish

Where were you mate? Didn't see you. And that other GTR would have been Vince with the RB29 under the hood :)

Where were you mate? Didn't see you. And that other GTR would have been Vince with the RB29 under the hood :)

driving on the oposite side of the road near the bottle shop/hotel on the intersection across from dick smiths. rb29....... woooooot! sassy! i was in my dirty lux! usually it stands out a bit with the spotlight setup! ill just have to put on my 33 inch tires so i stand out even more ;)

driving on the oposite side of the road near the bottle shop/hotel on the intersection across from dick smiths. rb29....... woooooot! sassy! i was in my dirty lux! usually it stands out a bit with the spotlight setup! ill just have to put on my 33 inch tires so i stand out even more :)

Sorry I didn't see you, woulda waved otherwise ;) Mine was looking a bit worse for wear, in good need of a wash