SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

flashed a white R34 on main rd, blackwood 11.20pm last night... bunch of past year 12's in VET carpark next to on the run, was a r33 in there eventually... ppl always ask me to do a burnout... its awd you dickwads!

lol i too drove past there around midnight and saw them all ;) aw bro smoke up the bags ulehhhh :)

bunch of past year 12's in VET carpark next to on the run, was a r33 in there eventually... ppl always ask me to do a burnout... its awd you dickwads!

spotted on tuesday r33 gtr vspec with plates "vspec 3" on franklin st in the city, they yesterday at about 5.15 on frome st just past the zoo a white 33 with custom plates and a gold decal down the side

spotted tom in his 33 in blackwood this morning, had a chat at the bottom of belair rd, followed him into the city :)

black r32 turning into the shops at woodcroft, got a wave

silver R34 GTT in westlakes area last night

black r32 playing boy racer agaist a holden last night on sir bradman drive heading towards westlakes.. :) cops were within rock throwing distance of you on the other side of the road but never looked over ... your soooo lucky too far away to see the regos

spotted a clean purple 33 this morning on marion road. wheels looked to be origin dna's with polished lip, had the battery sticker on the left rear 1/4 panel. sounded alright too. you passed the truck i was in before ya turned left, very nice sound :)

wine r33, looked like jack 88 on south rd near flinders

red r34 4dr on a flatbed , the car had rolled over ... truck heading south

some ba'itch trying to run over me on the expressway off ramp in a holden wagon,, just so she could get to wollies on beach rd.

cop driving a photo radar car,, while talking on the telephone stuck to his head on south rd near flinders.. hmmm guess they get special rules ????

cop driving a photo radar car,, while talking on the telephone stuck to his head on south rd near flinders.. hmmm guess they get special rules ????

they aint cops... they are contractors that sit in the radar cars.

Saw the red 34 4 door that had been in a roll over near Anzac highway.

A blue 34 4 door at marion, colour suits it.

A silver over black/grey 33 parked not for from the blue 34.

Also saw flick and luke at her work and a gunmetal 33 there too. Thanks for the calenders :).

About 2.40pm heading south on main north on the gawler bypass I saw a Purple r33 with the bottom of the front bar cut off :blush:

And then up at the redbanks road bridge I saw another r33 Bronze with a black stripe up the middle.... See him most days

EDIT* proper english.

Edited by PbP-031

Spotted very fat R33 in burgundy at BP St Marys bout 10.30am. Had flares over the rear arches and wiiiide rubber.... nice one!

spotted this stupidly ridiculous car too

in my driveway :)

:blush:

what were you in mate? dont think i saw any imports in there?

Actual police and emergency services vehicles are permitted to use phones when they are driving :blush: