SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

saw a couple 4 door 34's today, one on anzac hwy was blue, and had a chick driving. the other was white, had eye lids and some sticker accross the top of the windshield the front end was low and the ass end was way up in the air. had plates RAW 034 or similar

Spotted a Silver S15 with Aus flags on both sides goin up and down the windy point run then he was followed by a 7 or 8 evo. Also a white 88 model soarer which pulled in to BP. Then seen the Silver 15 again pulled in to a servo in blackwood (with a cop car watching them lights off on the side of the road, hope nothing happened)

Meanwhile down south junk food corner police were everywhere. Sitting at maccas and cops pulled/pulling ppl over near HJ's, also opposite Dominos... Then seen 6 patrol and 2 D cars crusing the area

Wasnt too keen so we bailed :rant:

Seen a Orange 33 with kit always parked infront of that shop at semaphore and a white 32 next to it today, Also spotted a TOUGH black r34 GTR infront of Red Rock eating around 8.40. he looks like Vin diesil =D

Spotted my GTR getting reversed into last night.

f**king mole even laughed about the whole thing in my face.

But I'm the one laughing since she didn't report the crash and the cops fined her with driving without due care and reversing without due care!

But on the plus side, hello new front bar! I needed a new one, anyway.