SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

spotted a black s15 on 20's (yeah, i know) getting a solid going over by 3 cops at gepps cross a little before 6.

and saw krish, mitch, and marko at vilis.

*think* i spotted Dave in the 200 on elizabeth way this arvo?

yup. :worship:

what where you in/where were you?

-White 33 following me in the 34 and my mate in the Falcodore up from Ackland Hill/Blackwood to near Crafers.

:worship:

Was on the way from windys to lofty, clean ride you have :(

Spotted KB33 at windys, was in the white 33 that left just before you. Noticed the plates on the way out and contemplated saying hi but it was too damn cold to get out again.

Edited by nicr4wks

think i spotted craig (PREISS) at the top of hindley last nite, black 34, black wheels, DUBSTEP plates. sorry for the smoke intake thru your window, taxi driver in front was being a c0ck and speeding off then slamming on the brakes in the middle of the intersection LOL

Spotted JMW and dark.sky in Hahndorf today :D

:D

Was on the way from windys to lofty, clean ride you have :)

Ah that's why we didn't see you after we turned off to Windys, should have stopped somewhere along the way to have a chat. Next time hey?

Just wanted to say, i spotted my line.. leaving my carpark for the very last time a few days ago. Been a great run SAU.. i'll be back in one way or another.

Cheers Steve.. been a pleasure working with you with the stickers, charity stuff, and show and shines mate :D Hopefully i'll still be around in some capacity to help, otherwise i'll probably be still doing show and shine circuit in the new ride.. can't say what it is yet, but it'll be sporting the same OOO888 plates :D