SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

Just had Dion, Luke, Chris and Nick spotted at my place. Poor neighbours :)

:thumbsup:

also spotted Krishy jump out of this Camry :D and have a chat to me and LukeENR at Hungry Jacks Paralowie

also also spotted Chad, Ruby, Penny, MattyT, Heslo, Luke, Mitch, Chris, Nick and Boof R33 at the Ben Simpson Memorial Cruise meet point.

Spotted a mostly matt black stagea with 34 front end on Henley Beach Rd Lockleys yesterday afternoon, then a tough black stagea with black wheels (te37 maybe) turning from brighton rd onto jetty rd at glenelg at around 8.30pm

spotted heslo and his mates in the mighty navara at the bsm cruise last nite

man, hills woulda been awesome with the timber and wheelbarrow in the tray :) good weight distribution

:P You're probably right, maybe we'll find out next time :P

Spotted a mostly matt black stagea with 34 front end on Henley Beach Rd Lockleys yesterday afternoon, then a tough black stagea with black wheels (te37 maybe) turning from brighton rd onto jetty rd at glenelg at around 8.30pm

G/f's new ride, was on the way to chalkers. It's running drift teks atm, until the new rim's arrive.

met kevin (silhouette31) at the seacliff chicken shop last night :P

awesome fittment :P

Cheers, waiting funds to pump out my back guards and get the rear wheels out to match the front. Nice to meet you, haven't met many - if any - people from here yet, and I'm a paying member. :)

Think I heard your Skyline out the back as you were leaving?

you realise that the matte black intercooler scoop adds 20 kilowatts right?

Sweet! I may have to test this theory. I had heard the rumour

Last Sunday night I think. I've seen you parked there a couple of times in front of Chenzos.

Yeah that would be about right. Me and a couple of mates visit Chenzos for dinner every now and then, good food :P

yesterday while standing out the front of Outlaw Speed Shop on main north rd.........spotted a silver 34 4 door, then a few minutes later a yellow r34............then a few minutes laters a midnight purple r34 gtr!!!!!!!!!!!!

later yesterday night spotted my mates silver series 1 r33 and a black r32

Cheers, waiting funds to pump out my back guards and get the rear wheels out to match the front. Nice to meet you, haven't met many - if any - people from here yet, and I'm a paying member. :P

Think I heard your Skyline out the back as you were leaving?

im surprised u get away with the fittment on the front end, almost need the fronts flared a bit too :)

nah, i was riding shotgun in my missus daewoo. if i wasnt, i woulda come past the shop all over the place with some 2nd/3rd gear love (not that i condone that sort of thing)

Spotted what looks like Viva Garage's old R34 fronted Stagea around the corner from my place. Hello neighbour :action-smiley-069:

I'll ambush the owner with an SAU-SA membership form :laugh: