SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

Spotted an idiot in a white r33 tailgating us along south road in the seaford area. Couldn't have been more than a couple of meters between us. I have your number plate and i am debating handing it over or not.

Spotted an idiot in a white r33 tailgating us along south road in the seaford area. Couldn't have been more than a couple of meters between us. I have your number plate and i am debating handing it over or not.

hand it over and stop the wankers stuffing it up for the good owners of imports.

While this isnt a skyline, I saw this white tiny car and it looked like an old volkswagon crossed with an old datto/keto

cat is in the lefthand lane at the payneham road/port rush road intersection and he GUNS it and the bugger torque drifts over to the righthand lane, corrects and fangs off into the distance

im wondering wtf is this and i catch up to him, and hes in a volksy 1200, didnt get to talk to him at the parade intersection but he guns it and i hear a BOV.... no idea what he had under the bonnet but it was overkill to say the least.... damn car would have 90% of gtrs on this board left for dead considering how goddamn fast he took off....freak show...

-D

spotted this morning on military rd semaphore a lady dropping the kids off at school in a silver R34 4 door with 5 spoke grey rims reversing into a park on the side of the road and almost took out the stobie and the parked car behind her :) woops

Spotted Simon (ex DARE YA) in his usual spot at his place of business this morning before 7am..

Also forgot to mention i saw a bayside blue 34 GTR go past my place on sunday i recon it was, bit random to see one in morphett vale LOL had gold rims, possibly TE37s..

And MR R33 finally realized his GTS't isnt a GTR and has taken the GTR badge off.. Hurray!

spotted about 1pm on melbourne st north adel a white 33 with vic plates, gtr wing and some 'trust' and 'hks' stickers on the rear quarter windows

also a black 33 with no wing and white wheels, sounded tough

spotted that turbo talia chick tailgating me n my mate on portrush road in her silver r33 :@:@
^^^^^ im a fan of tapping my brakes

+1 ... I don't care what you drive. I hate tailgaters. Plus I have a towbar on the Stagea now and I'm not afraid to use it :D

MR RS4 at work, said hello

silver stag with gold BBS on south rd near ICA

pearl white stag lowered for sale on south rd, near mazda reynella, think there was a 180 or 200 sitting next to it for sale as well. looked nice

black r34 4 dr twice on sheriffs rd reyenlla

decent looking red kitted 300zx doing laps into dynotune place in reynella

a pair of 180s with black bonnets playing tag in traffic on south rd. take it to the track kids before I tell your mum