SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

i seen the owner of that fake gtr.. the guy went to autobarn and asked for spark plugs for a "gtr with an rb25".. was gonna say something but kept quiet. haha

;):) :)

He's fully hectik yo!

I will say that he drove it like it was a GTR :) lol

;)

Well done to the guy who sold him the RB25 GTR, bit of research next time??

and i thought i was awesome buying an rb26 gtst

i think our motors got mixed up

spotted a maroon 33 gtst with one of those huge nismo wings on king william st this arvo

also a silver R33 GTR, standard looks around 2pm - king william again

and on the way home a gunmetal R33 gtst on Darley Rd, female driver with plates 'IMBACK'

Spotted a orange 33 gtst with 32R wheels on Tapleys Hill Rd at Fulham at around 4.30. Also spotted another 33 (don't remember colour) near brighton jetty with 32R wheels last night

Been spotting a fair few stags around the place, things are getting popular by the minute..

Saw a silver 34 accelerating quite nicely down investigator drive in woodcroft today, sounded pretty damn good.

Also the dude in the blue 32 (sorry forgot your username, pretty sure your names Carl tho?) that always goes past my place go past today, was going to wave but thought by the time i put my arm up you would have looked away lol definatly wave next time..

saw afew skylines cruising befor on Montague road , a real tuff grey 33 with widebody kit and a white 33 with a black gtr spoiler and craziest screamer sound, nice bloke waved at me, saw SAU stickers on back of their windows so decided to join up on here :D

saw afew skylines cruising befor on Montague road , a real tuff grey 33 with widebody kit and a white 33 with a black gtr spoiler and craziest screamer sound, nice bloke waved at me, saw SAU stickers on back of their windows so decided to join up on here :D

Welcome! :spank:

wine 33 shepherds hill rd thismorning about 9.45 near the shell, female driver

silver stag with nice wheels shepherds hill rd i think i got a nod back

and white 33 main rd coro valley around 3pm

silver 33 with gtr style wing on hub drive about 7pm

white 33 with white starcorp impuls at the hub pizza bar carpark just after 7pm, think the driver had dreadlocks :D gave a nod as i was walking back to my car i got a strange look back lol

welcome aboard man,

enjoy your stay

Tonight spotted a nice black r34 on semaphore rd and also a very nice looking black stagea also on semaphore rd, opposite the Exeter

spotted a maroon 33 gtst with one of those huge nismo wings on king william st this arvo

also a silver R33 GTR, standard looks around 2pm - king william again

and on the way home a gunmetal R33 gtst on Darley Rd, female driver with plates 'IMBACK'

Spotted her too near my place in Golden Grove. I waved, she didn't look impressed

Been spotting a fair few stags around the place, things are getting popular by the minute..

Saw a silver 34 accelerating quite nicely down investigator drive in woodcroft today, sounded pretty damn good.

Also the dude in the blue 32 (sorry forgot your username, pretty sure your names Carl tho?) that always goes past my place go past today, was going to wave but thought by the time i put my arm up you would have looked away lol definatly wave next time..

he he thats my old car and yes my names carl.

i have the 31 to work on now.

other than that im either drivin a white ef manual which im sellin soon or a burgundy au wagz

Brad owns it now and he lives and works down south.

nice bloke. sure he would stop for a chat.

saw afew skylines cruising befor on Montague road , a real tuff grey 33 with widebody kit and a white 33 with a black gtr spoiler and craziest screamer sound, nice bloke waved at me, saw SAU stickers on back of their windows so decided to join up on here :mad:

lol thats my mates 33, he recently got that screamer on and damn its pretty loud.

saw afew skylines cruising befor on Montague road , a real tuff grey 33 with widebody kit and a white 33 with a black gtr spoiler and craziest screamer sound, nice bloke waved at me, saw SAU stickers on back of their windows so decided to join up on here :mad:

hiya mate yeah thats me in the white 33, your the one in the black 32 yeah? well anyway nice meeting ya and enjoy your stay :laugh: