SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

Spotted damo on fullarton road around 6.30 tonight.

Spotted White s2 R31 with plates 'svd 122' on montacute road this morning around 8:30... very very nice example

-D

Spotted White s2 R31 with plates 'svd 122' on montacute road this morning around 8:30... very very nice example

-D

I spot your GTR on a daily basis almost, Bridge Rd each morning

Spotted a R34 last night in Salisbury around 10pm, was white and black and had the plates RUNVS2 or something like that

that would have been me, but wouldnt have been at 10pm cause i was home by then.

Matty T on south road, towing an unknown car. at 5.20pm, across from the mitsubishi site..i beeped.

Spotted TAKEN the yellow 32 yesterday on beach rd, a white 180SX thismorning at about 5am on Beach Rd and then a 33 just off Elizabeth St. :P

did the 33 look gheto as, in primer, with burgundy guards?

Spotted a white R35 GTR going from Greenhill Road across to Richmond Road today on the way back from the servo after filling up my boss's car. Looked Perty .

Spotted Jake Squire on South Road at about 5:30ish (i think) just before i got on the expressway.

Spotted PureSX on the back of a truck today at about 5:20ish (i think) on South road just before you get onto Goodwood Road heading towards the city.

spotted a black 34 GTT on currie about an hour ago, silver BBS mesh rims and a aftermarket T wing, looked nice

haha that would be me :/ was coming back from uni

spotted carls old 32 on portrush road about 25 mins ago
yeah brad sold it, now another lucky bloke has got it! hope he treats it well as she always has been  :banana:

yeah brad sold it, now another lucky bloke has got it! hope he treats it well as she always has been  :banana:

Yeah I sold it to a guy named Jeremy from around Stirling way. He's got some big plans for it. I can't wait to see what the finished product looks like. :) Now i'm cruising around in an R34. :P UPGRADE!!!!!