SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

Spotted dareya on south road at St Mary's at about 11 am.

Spotted a Maroon 33 on Panalatinga Rd earlier. Saw the thumbs up but didn't react fast enough to return the gesture. :)

That was me, new car looks neat man.

I think I spotted your Stag, but I was heavilly intoxicated so I'm not sure :(

Wasnt mine i was not in a state to drive. If it was white with 34gtt stockies it was chefstageas.

Had a quick chat to matty in the 4wd beast at the end of hindley last night about 12.

Hi LOL

i knew itd be someone from on here :( i was half asleep and scared the f**k outta me haha

Spotted a white stag parked on hinley street last night, had chrome rims and S series plates, looked clean. Was around 12ish.

A black 33 with what looked like silver impuls going towards glenelg down anzac h/w around 10.30..

And a silver 33 with badrx6 or similar on the plates in the city around midnight.

Loads of others in and around the city..

Also an absolute tool in a silver WRX, atleast 120k's in a 60, plates CC033Y, showing off to his mates in the car and me waiting at the lights, glad he stopped to let them out so i could get his plates.. Anyone know him, let him know hes a dick and shouldnt have a licence!

Spotted a group of us up at Windy's last night to go for a drive but ended up it was just MADCAT, Luke and I because everyone else bailed on us. LOL. Then on the way back i got rammed up the arse by a VN wagon several times and then they tried taking my car. WTF how about NO! So off to the cop shop i went. Then spotted Tom and MADCAT up at Windy's once i had finished with the statement.

Spotted a group of us up at Windy's last night to go for a drive but ended up it was just MADCAT, Luke and I because everyone else bailed on us. LOL. Then on the way back i got rammed up the arse by a VN wagon several times and then they tried taking my car. WTF how about NO! So off to the cop shop i went. Then spotted Tom and MADCAT up at Windy's once i had finished with the statement.

What the hell! How much damage? f**kING SCUM.

What the hell! How much damage? f**kING SCUM.

Had a look at it this morning and it looks like the rear bar is all dented and looking a bit worse for wear. Also one of the rear quarters has a ripple in it from the constant impact. SCUM is the word that came to mind when they were doing it. But to then try to take my car from me. Turbo definitely helped in getting away from the toss bags.

Forgot before, also saw a silver 33 GTR on Hindley street Saturday night around 10.30, had LED tail lights and dark coloured rims if i remember correctly...

Spotted a silver 34 4 door in Mawson Lakes pulling out of a park across from Chemplus, jrm maybe?

also a silver 32 near the ML interchange, fmic and mesh rims