SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

Spotted a silver 33 with chrome rims on the front and stock 33 rims on the back, was very low and had what looked to be a twin tipped exhaust. Also just after that a gun metal grey 32 and about 15 minutes after a white 33 that had to wait for a tram, saw all of there while waiting 45 minutes for a f**king bus! Cant wait til im driving again!

Saw last night a red/maroon R32 GTR, had dark coloured rims, looked very tough. Was stopped at the lights of anzac and south road, turning right to head into the city. Was around 8.30 last night. Were a few other skylines around last night, mostly 33s.

spotted a silver R33 at the top of handcock rd near bluegums pub @ 12pm

spotted my clutch slipping on my way to church this morning hopefully it holds for 2 months

spotted my clutch slipping on my way to church this morning hopefully it holds for 2 months

funny you say that, also spotted my clutch having a bit of a slip this morning, i reckon u cursed us the other night!

:)

at ingle farm shops, 2 34's first one was red with dark colour multispoke style rims, 2nd was white with wat looked like lenso dark coloured rims with a chrome lip. Was at about mid dayish.

Spotted a nice Stagea today on NE Road... plates RBB025 or something similar, that's Reuben's car if I recall correctly. Waved but didn't see me :thumbsup:

spotted at the Marion rd, Sturt rd intersection a black R34 with bling rims :D but the car looked hot, plate was (RDRIPER) i think, and just behind it was a new 350Z, dark silver with big black rims with chrome lip, looked damn hot :thumbsup:

spotted a couple of 33's on may way into and out of town this afternoon and a red 34 somewhere also

heaps descriptive i know but this was hours ago too :thumbsup:

funny you say that, also spotted my clutch having a bit of a slip this morning, i reckon u cursed us the other night!

:)

Make that 3!!!

Group Install me thinks.

Who we gonna get to do the changeover for us at a reasonable cost?

hahaha prolly no such luck i can ask boostworx and adelaide radial but me and you Pete pay more for an install than 2wd boys

my last 2 installs were done by Kent brake and clutch on pt road

hahaha prolly no such luck i can ask boostworx and adelaide radial but me and you Pete pay more for an install than 2wd boys

my last 2 installs were done by Kent brake and clutch on pt road

see what you can find out steve....I've already spent a fortune on the car and don't feel like getting shafted by some of these overpriced shops out there.

I already have a new clutch from Luke ENR34 cause I knew it wasn't going to last very long with the extra power now.

Probably discussing this on the wrong thread though.

thats cool Pete ive spotted your clutch slip too :) topic now sorted :D;)

they'll prolly say yours is dearer to install due to the getrag better give that to me :)

just went for a quick drive down to the servo to pick up a caffeinated beverage or 12, and saw a red 33 gtst stove it into a light pole. nicely done champ. hope it wasnt anyone on here.

spotted kellie's 33 on melbourne street tonight...

yeah we left her car there while we went to this fully sick rnb party, never seen so many wiggers in my life. see wasteland for more info.

Spotted Luke ENR34 when we were on our way into town in Kels car