SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

Spotted one of the hottest 31's i have ever seen in the Coventry Fastners carpark off Grand Junction Rd.

Tri spokes? That would be Danny.

spotted a white series 2 stagea with dolphin grill on pages flat road in hindmarsh valley.

spotted a dark red lowered series 1 stagea on waterport road most mornings this week as he blasts past my holden dealership!

got a quick glimpse of a white 33 R with black rims on boatnic rd/nth tce this morning shoot past this hackney rd intersection around 9:30am. James maybe>?

Nah mate wasn't me, was in the north all day.

Spotted a red Stag with Morpowa sticker on the back window, around 5:30pm near Peter Kittle motors

Spotted White R33 GTST sitting next to me turning right from Belair Rd onto Cross road. Gave a wave but ya wouldn't look across (if your on here). Spotted dark R32 GTST turning right heading up towards windy-point

Seen dareya on seacombe road today round half 4

gave you a toot and a wave mate,was turning down south rd wen you were waiting to go up the hill at south rd

saw you wave as you went past :)

didnt recognise the car (was it the laurel?) but assumed it was someone from here :)

i spotted 2 white stags on the way back from AMperformace last night, have no idea about the name of the roads cos im a southerner but yeah lol big long main roads LOL one had the dolphin grill the other was at a set of lights....oh and a black 33 leaving the city on north tce about 4:30

Black M35 Stag on Park Tce near the old Clipsal factory around 3pm today, then a silver 34 GTT crossing over to Prospect Rd just after. Then later a red 35 GTR turning onto Victoria Rd from King Willy, plates had a whole heap of IO's on it... I owe, I owe??? :)

Edited by 32godzilla

Nah, was driving the Stagea and was just coming down from the split section of road where it goes to 60kmph. You got CC plates yeh? Your car looked nice, I had a grey R32 GTR once, miss it dearly!

Nah, was driving the Stagea and was just coming down from the split section of road where it goes to 60kmph. You got CC plates yeh? Your car looked nice, I had a grey R32 GTR once, miss it dearly!

Cheers... im kinda sad im selling it. And close on the plates they're BB's