SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

Spotted a nice Stagea today on NE Road... plates RBB025 or something similar, that's Reuben's car if I recall correctly. Waved but didn't see me :)

Hmm, I was driving up and down Grand Junction to St Agnes that day, but not on NE road. My plates are RRS250 anyway :D

bout 45 mins ago i got overtaken by a blue R34 GTR in Athelstone on a road with 1 lane going both ways.

Normally, i'd hurl some abuse, or salute the middle finger at people that do that! But f*&^; what a nice car! Sounded great too!

Mark, beleive there was a private track day today at Malalla with some nice machinery out there. Andrew (Nightcrawler) was there too if I recall correctly

spotted a white 33, black rims with chrome dish i think, with a smashed up front end on the back of a tow truck at ttp, about 5:30 tonight.

also, black 33 with plates WATUGOT at kfc on NE rd around 6ish.

Edited by ted180

Mark, beleive there was a private track day today at Malalla with some nice machinery out there. Andrew (Nightcrawler) was there too if I recall correctly

yes the track day was awesome, 3 r33 gtr's, 2 r34gtr's ,gallardo, 430 ferrari, 2 gt3 porsches , a 997 porsche, a r8 slappadore, 3 evos, jza80 supra and me. skyline beat supra by the way.

Spotted MissR34 out in kadina at the show and shine. I was over the other side with all the holden ppl. Would have come over and said hi, but we were there not even half an hour. Had a quick look around, then left. Went back to pt wakefield for sumthing to eat. Not much was happening out there. Wanted a look at that monster truck but he drove off just after we got there :banana:

spotted a black RS260 coming down greenhill rd tonight asked if he was on SAU he said no not yet will be joining :P

also a white R33 cant remember where now ;)