SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

our recent talk of keybangers and locked diffs got me excited over the last couple of weeks Ryan; I purchased a new weapon over the weekend! a black KE55!

hopefully get the mates around to help lock her up on the weekend! :ermm:

whilst i've got it, im going to sort some of my 33s little problems and imperfections out that are pissing me off

-edit - and whilst at the mobil servo on Nth east Rd this evening, i was pulled up next to a white 33 4dr. Nice~!

our recent talk of keybangers and locked diffs got me excited over the last couple of weeks Ryan; I purchased a new weapon over the weekend! a black KE55!

hopefully get the mates around to help lock her up on the weekend! :ermm:

whilst i've got it, im going to sort some of my 33s little problems and imperfections out that are pissing me off

-edit - and whilst at the mobil servo on Nth east Rd this evening, i was pulled up next to a white 33 4dr. Nice~!

you little rippa! you wont be disapointed man, can spend as much time on the 33 as you want...I look forward to driving the corolla everyday. :geek: good on ya mate, should hit up a SAU rolla cruise sometime....mad hills runs! im sure ben is keen

mad reps to the 4k man, feel the fury!

weld that diff

makita the springs

straight pipes...

f*kn WIN!

you're an ideas man Ryan!

i'll chuck a pic up in the wasteland one of these next few days!

As Guy said, spotted him filling up petrol tonight, nice clean ride buddy!

Also just saw GTRRRR turning onto North East Rd just before TTP

Spotted HSVEATR.

Sorry for the whore post but come on people, I seriously think there is no room on this earth for people that like those type of tail lights, wtf........ Standard hotplates FTW

He/she might join you for Autosalon...... :wacko:

Im surprised your camera lense(sp) didnt crack Pete!!

Edited by Deluxe

Sorry for the whore post but come on people, I seriously think there is no room on this earth for people that like those type of tail lights, wtf........ Standard hotplates FTW

He/she might join you for Autosalon...... :wacko:

Im surprised your camera lense(sp) didnt crack Pete!!

Ha, ha too true........you're on fire lately fella.......what you on?

Yeh thought id spotted ya, was that East Tce or Pultney St??

uh... not really sure now that i think about it. i rarely venture into the east end.

:) what am i on?? reality pills, they work wonders.........

Maybe i should take more..... :wacko:

toyota pills? :D

Spotted a 17 year old eminem driving a metallic blue R32 with p plates cruising through the kilkenny bus interchange this morning and fully sicked it on his way out the other end.

spotted a black R32 with shadow chrome rims on Brighton rd after work plates were (HURRYUP)

Yeah, thats James, my neighbours boyfriend. He's a good bloke. I'm not to sure if he is a member here yet.

Haha, just checked outside and he's just parked his car.

Spotted a 17 year old eminem driving a metallic blue R32 with p plates cruising through the kilkenny bus interchange this morning and fully sicked it on his way out the other end.

ha ha, i met this kid on a little drive a few weekends ago, good kid, but needs to learn some driving manners, he can sure steer though, just needs to be reminded it doesnt belong on the public roads.

spotted a white stag at sefton plaza today...at first i thought it was the stolen on..but didnt get a good enough look :)

spotted another white stag on st bernards rd bout 1,20 or so.

both very clean, starting so get a soft spot for them, could prove fatal for my bank acc :(