SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

The ones driving like idiots deserve to be name and shame... I drive around everyday usually approximately 100-150km a day sometimes more. I see plenty of Skylines on the road and 99% of them drive quite normal.

Bbut do u see why he is implementing them Due to people carrying on about hoon drivers, which is whats happening in this thread.

I'm pretty sure Mr Rann isn't sitting at home on SAU.

It's the first spotted post that i have done in a negative way, hopefully the tard that was driving learns a lesson.

or gets taught one!

Most imports i see driving like tools are WRX's, all drivers of them are dicks and shouldnt have licences.. I never get holden drivers enticing me, most of the time its shitty fords.. had a VL flutter away from me at the lights a few days ago, i didnt bite, after that we just cruised together.. If you give alittle back, they keep playing, just ignore it and they go away :blink:

Also today i spotted a white 32 with dark coloured rims following me through Blackwood, until he turned right, should have kept following me, i stopped for petty in the BP up further...

silver r32 4 door spotted from sturt road, marion all the way thru to black road @ flagstaff b4 it turned off. had personal plates but i forget what they were (lady was driving it)

sounded beasty

Saw a white Falcon AU or BA with a SAU sticker (someones daily i assume) around Norwood 2 ish.

Sorry i didnt wave, i was busy stuffing in a snitzzy at the Oriental.