SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

uh... not really sure now that i think about it. i rarely venture into the east end.

toyota pills? :(

nah they were def atoyot pills......

hah hsveater.. met the guy a few times..his next plan is/was to put a veilside kit on it :)

Looking at those lights it wouldnt surprise me the least :)

and its officially winter you'll note from the cold activity coming from the south :P

i always found comparo's to commodors with skylines was dragging down the good name nissan built by beating porsches

hsveater like thats something brag about :P

Edited by Inline 6

Spotted Kye this morning on south road at st mary's, car was looking good.

You may be the wine red 33 i see in the morning, on south road at darlington? And about 2 minutes ago heading south down south rd past flinders? Ill have to look at the plates tomorrow. Also spotted Kye waiting to turn onto south road from a street across from castle plaza. U take out your parkers? And after that a grey 33 pulling into the liberty outside castle plaza, same time as i saw Kye - about 7ish

Would have been near flinders about 3:30 but it could well be me in the mornings. My cars got a bit of damage on the front at the moment and an MV sticker on the back window.

Would have been near flinders about 3:30 but it could well be me in the mornings. My cars got a bit of damage on the front at the moment and an MV sticker on the back window.

Ok, wasnt u tonight then, will have a look in the morning, think it might be the same car i saw tonight, but will keep an eye out anyways :blink:

spotted a white R34 GTR heading west on greenhill rd this afternoon with led tails lights :yuk:

keep seeing a black 33 drive past me after 5pm in grenfell st while im waiting for the bus

has a sticker on the back above the bumper in the middle which says 'the beast'

seen a bunch of 'lines in grenfell while waiting for the bus but nobody I recognize as often

-D

Spotted Kye this morning on south road at st mary's, car was looking good.

thanks man but my cars so jacked up i feel like im in a 4WD :ninja: stupid defects!!

was i driving behind you? i was driving behind a 33 but was to early for me to take any notice :laughing-smiley-014:

You may be the wine red 33 i see in the morning, on south road at darlington? And about 2 minutes ago heading south down south rd past flinders? Ill have to look at the plates tomorrow. Also spotted Kye waiting to turn onto south road from a street across from castle plaza. U take out your parkers? And after that a grey 33 pulling into the liberty outside castle plaza, same time as i saw Kye - about 7ish

nah i havent taken the parkers out.....unless theyve both blown and i havent noticed haha

where were you?

Sorry for the whore post but come on people, I seriously think there is no room on this earth for people that like those type of tail lights, wtf........ Standard hotplates FTW

He/she might join you for Autosalon...... :merli:

Im surprised your camera lense(sp) didnt crack Pete!!

he thinks these lights look better than the standard ones :blink:

oh and i saw a silver stagea with full kit and i think 34 gtr rims. plates were viva*34 going past the entertainment center, looked tuff

thanks man but my cars so jacked up i feel like im in a 4WD :ninja: stupid defects!!

was i driving behind you? i was driving behind a 33 but was to early for me to take any notice :laughing-smiley-014:

nah i havent taken the parkers out.....unless theyve both blown and i havent noticed haha

where were you?

he thinks these lights look better than the standard ones :blink:

oh and i saw a silver stagea with full kit and i think 34 gtr rims. plates were viva*34 going past the entertainment center, looked tuff

Ah ok, just didnt look like there were any when i was looking at the front of your car. I was on the bus so you wouldnt have seen me.

thanks man but my cars so jacked up i feel like im in a 4WD :) stupid defects!!

Yeah that was me, my car isn't distinguishable like yours :(.

saw cara about 4:30 this arvo heading down bridge rd, didnt have enough time to get window down and give a wave.

White 31 coupe, chrome rims, looked fair clean, about 10:30 heading down hindley street i think it was.

Black 33 parked on rundle st i think it was just after, also had chrome rims.

And another black 33 crusing down rundle st, looked fair stock.

Was just coming back from lunch on South road near Daws road and spotted this horrible green camry with kit, wing and decals Has anyone else seen it? It's the most horrible thing I've seen on the road. Gave me a damn good laugh though! :laughing-smiley-014: