SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

spotted a silver 33 turning onto blacks road behind me around 7pm-ish with XX plates.

that was me cool.gif

*thumbs up*

also raw-034 at the same oakridge rd roundabout, 5 seconds before i saw you

Spotted a white r34 parked on the lawn at house on Oaklands rd MArion and saw a very tuff red r32 gtr with deep dish rims around 3pm then waved at sum bloke in light red r33 kitted looked nice on Quick Rd off Marion rd at about 315pm.

Black 34 on main Rd belair this arvo

Also a black 32 with some flutter in blackwood near the pedestrian crossing about 4.30

Then saw jarrad turning onto Murrays hill rd *waves*

And buzz350 on blacks rd :)

Also a black 32 with some flutter in blackwood near the pedestrian crossing about 4.30

Hi mate rolleyes.gif, took my 34 for a drive up Ackland Hill rd all the way through Ironbank to Stirling . Nice drive through there !!!!!!!!

Yeah, was going out for a drive, didnt notice the scratch from back to front i hope...

Today i saw a bayside blue 34R going along Gorge Road, would have seen my GTR parked on the side.. went for a bit of a walk...

edit: Also saw a gas leak on Anzac h/w, across the road from the K-Mart, workers hit a line and gas was going everywhere, suprisingly the 4 officers that were there let cars continue going past, i went throught and you could smell gas for a mile, here i was thinking gas blew up with sparks from anything, including car engines.... Mabey im wrong?

Red 34 gtt with space saver on brighton rd about 10 min ago

spotted that yesterday down near the doctors surgery on yarmouth av. dude was giving it some hoof with the ol skinny runner on >_<