SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

fairly sure i spotted lucas in 'dare ya' ....minus the plates, on blacks road around 5.20pm

and, i ha had to walk past matty t's bus all day at work...lacks LED's...

spotted some rough but tough 180sx's/200sx's parked at lobethal last night. saw some FAT offset ;)

and at least 2 rolls of gaffa tape and a jumbo pack of zip ties attached to the vehicles

needless to say, i had my 'oh shit' tool box in the back with assorted tools/tape/ties/jumper leads

spotted the gayest thing this arvo!!!!!! two vx commodores, a tidy maloo and a white rex cruising....... by cruising i mean weaving traffic through the hills through mt barker, overtaking on double lines and blind corners, one commodore pulled overtook double lines into a old lady pulling out of a servo. the poor woman froze on the spot and parked in the middle of the road.. mate wish i was that tough.....arms hanging out of the windows flickkin ya ciggy ash over the cars behindya ..... guess the hero was the guy who got to strath and had to pull over and wait for his fully sick mates to catchup.... it really is now wonder that when they show impound yards on the news they normally are full of thrapped commys and fords..

respecta points earned once again

fairly sure i spotted lucas in 'dare ya' ....minus the plates, on blacks road around 5.20pm

and, i ha had to walk past matty t's bus all day at work...lacks LED's...

nyaanyaa.gif were you driving??

Saw a Toyota Avalon last night come down to a bend on Greenhill Road, slam the brakes on and go sideways into an imbankment, scrape the side of the front bar, down the side to the rear bar, poor bugger, think he saw an 80 sign somewhere and thought that meant 80k's around bends too.. Leaves, small branches and shit went everywhere.. Kinda freaked me out as he could have hit the inbankment then come across and into me, didnt stop so didnt do any wheel or suspension damage, except maybe alignment..

Followed a black 34 GTT last night along Sheoak Road down to Windy Point, had LED tail lights and mad camber on the rear, looked damn hot! Few LED's were not working and flashing when you were braking....

spotted our el-presidente in christine's 34R on the mallala-two wells road this arvo :)

plus luke enr34, dale and jenkies up on the hill whilst watching time attack

and "marty block" :laugh: oh lordy, what a sense of humor :laugh:

spotted a white 33 gtst up top of lwr north east road travelling in my opposite direction around 1pm, big cloud of black smoke out the exhaust. didnt look good!

spotted the biggest f**k wits just 5 minutes ago going up cross road in a Silver R34 GT.

one of the f**k wits was hanging out the window and the other was flooring it in about 2nd with a 2 bit filthy jin tit Non turbo with a fail fart cannon

then turning up the free way the f**k wit drops 1st at the lights while this other dick bag is hanging out the window...

dont worry sweethearts your best mates in blue have your number plates now so enjoy those last few hours of being a sick flamin mongrel because reality is about to hit.

saw a white stag this morning on McIntyre road with gold racinghart wheels. I remember seeing pics of it on SAU recently but cant remember the user

M35?

That would be Brad (ducati02)