SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

Spotted a black 33 gts with white starcorps which had a GTR badge, seriously why do people do this, just makes you look like a dumbarse!! Was parked on Gorge Road, dudes were going fishing... They were in awe of a real GTR going past lol

Fair call Madaz :P

Spotted a black 35R with NCT on the plates in the harbour town car park this morning around 10.. Nice, to say the least..

Spotted me in melbourne picking up 18" nismo lm gt4 rims ... (.. Now just to drive back ... Ugh...)

the retarded cheap ones some bloke had on an s14?

never mind, theyre in qld.

wow fair long to get rims must of been fair worth it

Ahhh back now.

I had the seller drop them off at a Melbourne friend's house; I'd already transferred the money to their account, so they could pay for them - leaving me to either ship them over or drive across and pick them up.

I figured it's been a while since I gave my lil' N14 SSS a decent drive, and the rims probably wouldn't fit in the R34 without removing all the stereo, etc - and hell the N14 is pretty ecnomical on fuel (I averaged 7.3L/100km there and back). I think I got a pretty decent deal. There's still rubber on them - albeit, the fronts are probably not legal from inside camber wear (the rest of the tyre probably has 25%) & the rears still have maybe 30% left.

Just put the rim next to the car and took a picture. Ahhh... damn the light bronze color suits KR4 silver :)

rim leaning against r34

For me, I've been hanging out looking for the right set of these rims for at least 12-18 months. My preferences in order have always been LMGT4, TE7, R34 GTR (and R34 GTR is awesome, but just seems too common these days - sorry Tobias ..). What I preceived as the right set of rims for me came up when I had the funds, and they're now mine :)

.. It's really making me think that I might try and sorta 'nismo s-tune' my R34. I have plenty of other nismo s-tune parts, and now the nismo rims. The bodykit doesn't really interest me - but the other stuff, sure... mmmm ..

Editted: Added link to picture for Dohmar

Spotted a black 35R with NCT on the plates in the harbour town car park this morning around 10.. Nice, to say the least..

Seen that car also, but was in our workshop a while back. Only coz the plates rang a bell

Spotted in Melbourne thismoning while I was picking up the chaser for the othe half- silver r35 gtr pull up next to me at the lights, and purr off the line--thought the new ride was sweet till he had to pull up next to me!!

turning off gorge rd this morning

photo-1.jpg

Saw that the other day in town. Just reaffirms what I've always thought, 458's are the most gorgeous car on the roads!