SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

Spotted silver R35 on port wakefield road around 2pm.

R32 silver with SAU stickers and CC plates on port river express way around 4pm.

Both looked great!

r35 on port wakefield was it parking at the caravan place?

if so i think he works there his always there

r35 on port wakefield was it parking at the caravan place?

if so i think he works there his always there

John Munro's car (GUN-350) and caravan yard ^^

That's the one! Gee maybe i should get into caravan sales?????

near harris scarfes in town on sunday a black R33 with his hand controller sitting in plain view.

Had an SAU sticker on the rear quater window, you are asking to be done by the police as it was there for at least and hour sitting on Grenfell street.

Spotted Kristian in the black iron chef cube thismorning at portrush and glenosmond rd corner. I don't know if u remember at ajd my other half saying to you how much she dislikes cubes,-but this morning when I pointed u out and said how nice the cube looked I nearly got pushed outta the chaser onto the curb...evidently she got what she was after-the chaser....

Seen him down unley way more then a dozen time when the threefour was loose i drove past kfc and the servo and he fanger right up my ass and swerved round me exiting HJ's complete vanker!

Hey Norman , out for a cruise , notice all the cops out in town ! No Boostin today sad.gif

Funny that, on the way back I saw a live drug deal take place in Topham Mall. Cops have got their priorities right, hey?